Pregnant after 35

New here - Hello!

HI - I'm 41 years old, so definitely interested in connecting with older moms and talking about pg and life in general.

I'm very early in this pg, but praying hard for my miracle sticky baby.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New here - Hello!

• Welcome and congratulations. I'll be praying right along with you for a sticky baby!  H&H 9 months Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • HiiiI!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and sending plenty of sticky dust to you!  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! Sending sticky dust and wishes your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome!  And fingers crossed for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello and Congratulations!  I also am 41 and after 3 IUIs and an IVF/acupuncture treatment, finally find myself on the path to motherhood.  17 weeks and counting!  I wish you the very best on your U/S and the weeks to come.  Do yourself a favor and find an occupation that isn't baby related to get you through the waiting.  I know my plants never looked better than during the first 8 weeks of this pregnancy and it saved my husband from my neurotic thinking too.  :) 

Golly Gee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"