Trying to Get Pregnant

Waiting to O ladies

How are you doing?

I'm on CD 16, last cycle I O'd CD 17 (earliest ever) so I'm thinking that it is just around the corner. Using OPKs for the first time, so I'm hoping to catch the surge!

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 

Re: Waiting to O ladies

• I think I'm going to O either tomorrow or Monday. Just started with my O cramping and usually I O two days after that. I meant to pee on an OPK around 10 a.m. today, but forgot and wasted my pee. I hate when I do that!!!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDreamChaser246:

How are you doing?

I'm on CD 16, last cycle I O'd CD 17 (earliest ever) so I'm thinking that it is just around the corner. Using OPKs for the first time, so I'm hoping to catch the surge!

Are you using OPKs once or twice a day?  Once I see fertile CM, I start testing 2x a day (11ish am and 3ish pm) so I don't miss my surge.

I guess I'm waiting to O.  But at CD4, I'm still in the *sigh* "here we go again" mindset.  I'm on my way to the store to pick up POM juice.  That's the only thing I haven't tried yet.  Crossing my fingers that this does the trick! 

• Loading the player...
  • imageDestinedtobeDomestic:
    I think I'm going to O either tomorrow or Monday. Just started with my O cramping and usually I O two days after that. I meant to pee on an OPK around 10 a.m. today, but forgot and wasted my pee. I hate when I do that!!!!! 

hehe, i think that every time I pee. I don't want to waste it!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageMelissa2216:
    imageDreamChaser246:

How are you doing?

Are you using OPKs once or twice a day?  Once I see fertile CM, I start testing 2x a day (11ish am and 3ish pm) so I don't miss my surge.

I guess I'm waiting to O.  But at CD4, I'm still in the *sigh* "here we go again" mindset.  I'm on my way to the store to pick up POM juice.  That's the only thing I haven't tried yet.  Crossing my fingers that this does the trick! 

Twice a day. I've noticed that though I've not had a positive OPK yet, the line is slightly darker in the afternoon versus the morning. Not sure if that means anything, but I don't want to miss it!

Good luck with POM. I'm considering mucinex, only because I think we already have some... 

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageDreamChaser246:

imageDestinedtobeDomestic:
    I think I'm going to O either tomorrow or Monday. Just started with my O cramping and usually I O two days after that. I meant to pee on an OPK around 10 a.m. today, but forgot and wasted my pee. I hate when I do that!!!!! 

hehe, i think that every time I pee. I don't want to waste it!

For some reason I've been doing it a lot lately. I think it's because I'm trying to just relax this cycle and not be so obsessed with everything. I guess it's working so far :) 

• Waiting patiently to O, this is only my 3rd cycle temping, but my prev cycles I O'd btwn CD11 and CD18 so Im just waiting patiently....we were trying for EOD but last night was a bust, I fell asleep waiting for DH to get out of the shower, LOL!
    TTC #1 since 02/2010
    Cycle #26
    Me (30) DH (29)
    Internal Ultrasound 2/8/12: Fibroids
    HSG 2/17/12: Tech said Blocked but RE said Clear
    DH SA 2/15/12: low sperm count 8 mil, 3/21/12: 1.5 mil
    SHG 3/16/12: perfect!
    BFP 5/2/12!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 01/07/13
    Beta #1 5/3-1,628
    Beta #2 5/7- 5,804
  • I am, but I'm kind of bummed about it today. Today's temp was really important, but I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep :/ Also, MH has had a stomach bug the last couple of days, so I'm not feeling great about our timing.

Oh well. We'll just hump it out tonight and hope for the best! 

• imageBirdies08:

I am, but I'm kind of bummed about it today. Today's temp was really important, but I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep :/ Also, MH has had a stomach bug the last couple of days, so I'm not feeling great about our timing.

Ugh! It can't hurt to hump it out though!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageDreamChaser246:
    imageBirdies08:

I am, but I'm kind of bummed about it today. Today's temp was really important, but I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep :/ Also, MH has had a stomach bug the last couple of days, so I'm not feeling great about our timing.

Nah, at least we can have fun with it ;)

Best of luck to you this cycle!! 

• I'm pretty annoyed at the fact that for two days I've already woken up an hour before my usual temp time. It seems to happen when I go to bed earlier. I wake up after sleeping for 3 hours, give or take 15 minutes almost exactly. Which means I need to run on 3 hours of sleep if I want to temp at a consistent time. There really isn't a way around it.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Ugh.  Still waiting, no signs.  Another negative OPK this morning.
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • I'm on cd 53 and thinking it's not going to happen this cycle :/
  • imageBirdies08:
    imageDreamChaser246:
    imageBirdies08:

Nah, at least we can have fun with it ;)

Best of luck to you this cycle!! 

Thanks! You too! 

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm confused with all this O cramping. It still feels like it's too early. Oh well! Will hump it out just in case!
    TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • imageAmandapanda0214:
    I'm on cd 53 and thinking it's not going to happen this cycle :/

Ugh, I'm sorry about the long cycle!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagepunkrockabye:
    I'm pretty annoyed at the fact that for two days I've already woken up an hour before my usual temp time. It seems to happen when I go to bed earlier. I wake up after sleeping for 3 hours, give or take 15 minutes almost exactly. Which means I need to run on 3 hours of sleep if I want to temp at a consistent time. There really isn't a way around it.

Wow, I'm sorry about sleeping in 3 hour increments!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageMrs. Stew:
    Ugh.  Still waiting, no signs.  Another negative OPK this morning.

Sorry! I'm normally a late O-er too, its a long wait.. =/

BabyFetus Ticker

• Im CD 14 and trying to hold my pee for an OPK.  Also trying to limit my fluids which makes it difficult to chug my beers. DH are having a sex marathon this cycle:)

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • imageDreamChaser246:

imageAmandapanda0214:
    I'm on cd 53 and thinking it's not going to happen this cycle :/

Ugh, I'm sorry about the long cycle!

Thanks!  I had a temp rise and what I thought was ovulation pain on one side so I thought maybe, just maybe it was going to happen but I don't think it's going to now. :/

• imagejesselayne8:
    Im CD 14 and trying to hold my pee for an OPK.  Also trying to limit my fluids which makes it difficult to chug my beers. DH are having a sex marathon this cycle:)

I was doing the thing (limiting fluids) then read that limiting fluids decreases CM. So I'm going to be not limiting fluids and if that means that my pee isn't concentrated enough to catch the surge, so be it. I'd rather have things be happy and better down there than see a second line on an OPK stick. At least that was my logic once I realized what I was doing by decreasing fluids.. 

Enjoy your marathon! =)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hope you ladies are having a great weekend and catching the surgeWink

I'm on CD 16 as well. Had positive OPK on CD 14 so hopefully I O'd yesterday or today. I've never had this much sex before in my life, lol!! I had to give the girl part a pep talk to let her know she only has two days of bd'n left! She really appreciated the preseed I bought yesterday!!! Hopefully the stuff works!!! Baby dust to all and GEAUX TIGERS!!! xoxo

• imageSSP134:

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend and catching the surgeWink

I'm on CD 16 as well. Had positive OPK on CD 14 so hopefully I O'd yesterday or today. I've never had this much sex before in my life, lol!! I had to give the girl part a pep talk to let her know she only has two days of bd'n left! She really appreciated the preseed I bought yesterday!!! Hopefully the stuff works!!! Baby dust to all and GEAUX TIGERS!!! xoxo

Yay! I hope so too! Good luck!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hey all! Good luck to everyone and timing it right Wink

I am CD18 and got a +OPK this morning! So, the O should be on it's way! I did get 3 days of +OPK the last couple of cycles so we'll be busy the next few days!

• imageSSP134:

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend and catching the surgeWink

Ditto. Cycle #1 for me too. GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Count me in too.  This is our second cycle trying, but my first cycle of temping.  FF predicted that I should O sometime at the end of this coming week, but I got EWCM yesterday and today so we started humping it out this morning.  DH has been sick so I reluctantly let him sleep last night, though it killed me knowing I had the right CM and was all ready to go.  I'm waiting about an hour so I can use an OPK.  I took one last night but it was negative :(

Good luck everyone!!! Baby dust to all Big Smile 

• Still here and still waiting. I just got another negative OPK, but the last two cycles I didn't get one until CD19. No fertile CM, but my CP is high and open. Still getting O pains, so hopefully in the next few days!

Good luck ladies! I hope we all switch to 2WW club and then to the 1st Tri club soon!

• CD12 here, still waiting to O, but it could be today or tomorrow! Got my first + OPK today!! Can't for to O!
  • Just waiting for official CHs, but I believe I O'ed a few days ago.  Hopefully I'm moving onto the 2ww

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• imageDaysie:
    CD12 here, still waiting to O, but it could be today or tomorrow! Got my first + OPK today!! Can't for to O!

Go Daysie!!

• I'm only on CD 10, but already going crazy...I wanna get this started! DH and I are starting on sunday when he gets back from TX. I'm assuming I'm gonna O maybe thurs-fri-sat. DH and I are going to Maryland for the weekend for a work thing, and we are sharing a hotel room with another couple....we know them really well, so it won't be too awkward, but I hope they go out on Fri/Sat nights. I'm not sure what we'll do if we can't get away. We are even thinking about paying for a room for ourselves so we can have some baby-making time.
  • imageDaysie:
    CD12 here, still waiting to O, but it could be today or tomorrow! Got my first + OPK today!! Can't for to O!

Yay! I cannot wait to get one!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageparker163:
    I'm only on CD 10, but already going crazy...I wanna get this started! DH and I are starting on sunday when he gets back from TX. I'm assuming I'm gonna O maybe thurs-fri-sat. DH and I are going to Maryland for the weekend for a work thing, and we are sharing a hotel room with another couple....we know them really well, so it won't be too awkward, but I hope they go out on Fri/Sat nights. I'm not sure what we'll do if we can't get away. We are even thinking about paying for a room for ourselves so we can have some baby-making time.

I hope that you can get away. We're sharing a hotel room with my parents next weekend... I hope that we won't need any alone time then!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagemrsbaker1128:

Still here and still waiting. I just got another negative OPK, but the last two cycles I didn't get one until CD19. No fertile CM, but my CP is high and open. Still getting O pains, so hopefully in the next few days!

Good luck ladies! I hope we all switch to 2WW club and then to the 1st Tri club soon!

Me too! that sounds like a great plan!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Yeah! I just got a positive OPK around 7:30! Both lines were faint, but the same shade! Ladies, hurry up and join me!!
  • imagemrsbaker1128:
    Yeah! I just got a positive OPK around 7:30! Both lines were faint, but the same shade! Ladies, hurry up and join me!!

whoot! congrats!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"