LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend?

I am starting this ealry in the hopes it will distract me form being at work for three hours on my day off!
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend?

• Options
    I will have an iui either tomorrow or Sunday, probably tomorrow!The rest of Saturday we are going to go to the New England Dessert Showcase so that I can get ideas for Thanksgiving. No plans Saturday night.Sunday will be canoeing if the weather cooperates (I didn't get to go last weekend), then the Patriot's game at 4 o'clock on television for me. Wow, I am getting excited for the weekend now. 
  • Options

Fri: I get off at one (I am making up time from leaving early on Tuesday).  I think I am going to help my mom clean out the playroom.  Kylie and I are then going to see her Great Grandma H!  She is coming down to stay with Ann's uncle who lives only 10 minutes from my mom's house. She does not know we are stopping by so it will be a cute surprise. After the visit I am meeting Ann's parents so they can watch Kylie for the night.  We both work at 8 AM and our typical babysitter has plans for Saturday.  Ann's parents live about an hour and a half north of my work SO it would be a LONG drive EARLY in the morning if I tried to drop her before work...THen I am going home and sleeping.

Sat: Work, get Kylie, then off to my mom's for a family BBQ because my aunt is in from AL!  We have not seen her in a year and of course it will be the first time she gets to meet Kylie! 

Sun: Lazy day then off to dinner with Ann's parents and her brother and his family for her parent's anniversary. 

Busy weekend with lots of family time.  I am really looking forward to it.  I have missed my baby like crazy this week at work!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not too much for me this weekend. This is my weekend on at the hospital from 11 pm to 7 am everyday. I think we will just be hanging around the house during the day, then I will be sleeping in the evenings.

Tomorrow Carol also has to work so Annie's Aunt Jen will have her for 8 hours. ( Carol's mom is on a cruise to Hawaii) This is a first for Aunt Jen to have her more than just a couple of hours so hopefully Annie will be sweet.

I am also hoping to get packed for next weekend so I don't have to worry about it all week since I work every day til we leave. ( Friday night)

~Kennedy 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This morning we are all home waiting to do the first part of our home study.  No plans for the rest of the day, DW will be waiting to see if she can work extra hours today.

Saturday we are taking the CPR/First Aid course needed for foster.  I'm not sure how long the class is so no other plans.

Sunday we are going to the beach to celebrate my wife's birthday.  My Aunt flew in from Kansas to visit for a few days so we will be picking her up and bringing her home with us.

• Options

Tonight: seeing family for Yom Kippur

Tomorrow: foster event at an apple orchard, then another Yom Kippur seder

Sunday: church, then going out w/ friends for lunch  

• Options

Couple of trips to the gym (I ended up taking all week off, and we have another race in two weeks). Hoping to do something fun like kayaking or see a movie with friends, but nothing concrete yet.

Besides that we just have a bunch of logistical stuff we need to figure out - we had two weekend trips planned that will now need to be scrapped or we'll need to rent a car, we need to get the burned car towed (I put in a request for an estimate yesterday), we need to figure out Thanksgiving plane tickets (fly one way and buy a car in Florida and drive it back?), need to do a bunch of car research...blah blah blah. Boring.

I'm going to do a little fun research too - I volunteered to make a Cuban dessert for my office's diversity celebration luncheon. I'm thinking something based on Cuban espresso or daiquiris.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

tonight we are...what? wait...I know we have something...crap, I can't remember. but we have plans of some sort that I think involve us leaving our house. but maybe not.

tomorrow there's a hockey thing early so we may try to go to that. we'll run errands and try to get stuff done around the house, then we're going to a soccer game in the evening with my SIL and her GF. some friends of ours are having a cookout/fire so we may go over there after the game but we won't know until then.

Sunday I dunno. I don't think we really have plans for Sunday yet.

• Options

Tonight we will behaving a yummy dinner (take out probably) and cupcakes to celebrate homecoming day.  I want to get E a little gift so I may have to go to the store and pick something up. 

Tomorrow we are apple picking.  Althought the weather tonday is crappy so I will have to see.  In any event apple picking or not we are going to the inlaws (they live in the apple capital of nh).  I hope we make a yummy apple crisp.

Sat night we will be relaxing and dw will do work and I will go to bed early I bet.

Sunday dw has a long run to do, I have school work to do and we will be watching the pats as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Tonight I think I am going to make a special dinner for Kel to celebrate that she survived her first full week back at work.

Tomorrow we have an afternoon birthday party for our friend's two year old. Tomorrow night Kel has plans with her best friends from HS--so Eli and I are on our own.

Sunday we have a fundraiser for the human rights organization that I used to work for.

In between all that we need to get over to see Kel's parents and Kel has a trial next week so she will probably need to work some this weekend. 

• Options

Saturday and Sunday during the day we plan on going to the beach. It's finally beach weather here!

Tomorrow night, we're going to see Anthony Bourdain live.   

imageBostonGayGal:

I will have an iui either tomorrow or Sunday, probably tomorrow!

Good luck!! I had mine yesterday.  

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Tonight we have to go to the sporting goods store to get soccer cleats/shin guards/etc for Grayson for his first game tomorrow. Carter was adamant that he didn't want to play until he found out that there were new shoes/equipment involved. Stick out tongue I think we'll let him pick out a folding sports chair since it is too late to sign up for the team and there is a waitlist.

Tomorrow we have the first game. Apparantly it is going to be an all morning thing since we have to be there fom 9:30-11. I am now officially a soccer mom - minivan and all.  How did that happen????  Post nap, we need to put together a craft that they picked out and then they are going to Parents Night Out at the gym while L and I go to dinner and run a few errands without children.

Sunday we are going to church and then Carter is getting to pick our lunch location - our new tradition is that everyone rotates to pick where we are going to lunch after church. Costco needs be in there somewhere as well as Target. The weather is supposed to be nice, so I'd also like to soocter/walk over to the library to get some new books. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Today I got to spend the morning with my girls and a 4 day old baby boy. He was so deliciously tiny I didn't want to give him back. I am so ready for another baby.

I have baking/cooking to do later today and tonight we are having a quiet night in for the start of Yom Kippur. Tomorrow we have children's services and dinner with family to break the fast.  Sunday is up in the air. We have another home visit on Tuesday so I know there will be cleaning in my future :-)

Good luck IUIers!

• Options
    It has been a rough day at work, so I asked C to help me plan out this weekend here is what the LOML has planned for us: we will go this weekend and buy lottery tickets and on the way home from winning millions on a scratch-off, we'll stop by the dealership. Sitting in the first parking space will be our dream car and... what is that?.... it's already outfitted with two convertible infant car seats! OH, also with a brand new double stroller in the back. Perfect! We will take a quick test drive, buy the car in a matter of minutes, and head home to plan how we'll spend the rest of our winnings. Sounds like a plan to me! I will write you next week from somewhere in Europe! *SMILE*

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

imagenevr2amazin:
    buy lottery tickets and on the way home from winning millions on a scratch-off, we'll stop by the dealership. Sitting in the first parking space will be our dream car and... what is that?.... it's already outfitted with two convertible infant car seats! OH, also with a brand new double stroller in the back. Perfect! We will take a quick test drive, buy the car in a matter of minutes, and head home to plan how we'll spend the rest of our winnings.Sounds like a plan to me! I will write you next week from somewhere in Europe! *SMILE*

LOL--that would be awesome! 

• Options
    My wife's parents are arriving within the hour for a visit.  So, it should be a nice relaxing weekend.  Nothing planned yet for tomorrow - though we will likely decide on something tonight.  For Sunday, we are all headed to the Red Sox game. It's been a few months since I went to one so I am very excited.  And the last time I was in a TWW so I am looking forward to a beer. 
  • Options

We are both at work now. Yes, on a Friday night. Can you tell we don't have kids yet?!

Tomorrow: Home-made breakfast, couple's massage, then, I've got school and Kim will spend the afternoon doing yardwork (which she loves). Tomorrow evening, we're going to a friend's housewarming party--it's her first house, so that's something to celebrate!

Sunday: ???? So far, the plans include being lazy and loving, and that's good enough for me!

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"