South Florida Babies
Options

AW: Baby shower at work today

I woke up this morning feeling very bad (tired, feet and hands swollen, achy).  DH even told me to stay home, but I didn't want to take anymore time off, JIC this gets worse and OB puts me on bedrest.  I figured I would  come in to work late, and worst case scenario, leave early.

Well, thankfully I never left early b/c I was surprised w/ a work shower!  SO thoughtful.  The boys got a ton of more clothes, and even their first bathing suits for next summer!  And I got a hefty GC that will hopefully come in handy when finally buying the double stroller.

They had me wear a "mommy to be" tiara and sash.  LOL  Too funny.

Thanks for letting me share.  : )

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: AW: Baby shower at work today

• Options
    Yay! How sweet! Sorry you felt icky this morning, but what a great surprise at work.
  • Options
    That's awesome!  Congrats!  It sounds like you have wonderful coworkers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your coworkers rock! There's nothing like a nice surprise when we aren't feeling at our best! Enjoy all the goodies for the boys and hope that all that swelling and uncomfortableness don't get too bad.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    yay! that was very sweet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"