Philadelphia Babies

Anyone consign at Kid to Kid in Drexel Hill?

How much did they pay you for your stuff? I'm looking to unload some baby gear (high chair, bouncer, a few other things) and was just curious as to what they paid on average. I don't feel like dealing with Craig's List/Ebay. Thanks!

Re: Anyone consign at Kid to Kid in Drexel Hill?

• I'm interested in what you find out (haven't ever consigned either). GL and let us know what you find out. There is also a consignment store in Media (much smaller) if you want to get a comparison before committing.
  • I've consigned at a couple of shops (the one in Media was one of them) and the norm is a 50/50 split.  I think there may also be a one time fee, but I managed to get that waived.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • it is a little more work, but selling at a one time consignment sale, as opposed to a store yields a much higher return. Generally you get as much as 70%, and it all sells in a couple of days. a really good one is Just Between Friends. I have consigned with then 4 times now and make a good profit every time
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • i haven't heard of great return at kid to kid. agree that trying your hand at a one time consignment sale is the way to go. try to hook up with a local one

www.consignmentmommies.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, everyone. I sold some stuff at Kid to Kid today and did OK, I think. They didn't take the high chair or bouncer I had (they were overstocked with those at the moment), and they didn't take any Spring clothes or shoes. So in total, I sold an exersaucer, a few pairs of shoes, and some fall clothes--like not even a binful, and made $50. Not too shabby for not much effort. Although I cleaned the bejeezus out of the high chair and it looks sparkling new--and the other ones they had for sale there looked gross. It was really busy. There was a long line of people selling stuff, so if you decide to try it out, keep that in mind with kids in tow, work, etc. I was there over an hour.

Thanks for the link to the consignment sales. There are a bunch going on soon so hopefully I will somehow find the time to get some clothes ready! I have tons of holiday outfits and it's prime time for those.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"