Missouri Babies
Options

anyone join a mommy and me group?

I am looking to find a group to join. I have a 2 yr old who want to find some friends. :) and a 8 week old.  TIA

Re: anyone join a mommy and me group?

• Options
    I have a little dude who is looking for a playmate also.. and an 11 year old that would probably like to hang with your daughter... I work full time so I am oftentimes looking for someone who wants to do something cheap and fun on the weekends (my husband works every weekend day).. if interested.. give me a PM.. I am in the Lees Summit area but normally every weekend we venture to a different part of town to try and find something interesting to do.
  • Options
    I wish.  I tried one but it just didn't go over well with me.  Not very welcoming.  We need to find some playmates and mommy friends as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Would love to try to start one! Is that Deanna Rose that you are at in your picture? Love it there! :)
  • Options

imagemybabies03:
    Would love to try to start one! Is that Deanna Rose that you are at in your picture? Love it there! :)

Yeah, Elliot loves going there.  He's less scared of those goats than some kids 3 times his age and size.  He's fearless lol.  We live super close to there so we've been going there on the cooler mornings for something to do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemybabies03:

I've looked into some mommy and me groups around here, too.  It seems like they're all geared towards older kids and SAHM's.  I'd love to be a part of one but since I work Monday-Friday I can't do that.  I really want to meet some mom friends and some friends for my DS.

Oh and we just went to Deanna Rose for the first time last Sunday.  DS loved it!  And it's so cheap!  We'll definately be going there more often.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"