Military Families

Dont you just hate...

when you know when DH is coming home and the days up until then seem to crawl so slowly!  I sure do hope I can keep myself busy until then! :o)  He hasn't seen my belly except in pictures and hasn't seen a picture since 25 weeks.  I sure do hope he gets excited!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dont you just hate...

• Oh, that drives me nuts.  The day he comes home will be the worst.  My nerves always make me sick.  I have no idea why. 

GL.  I hope it goes by quicker. 

• imageiluvmytxrgr:

Oh, that drives me nuts.  The day he comes home will be the worst.  My nerves always make me sick.  I have no idea why. 

GL.  I hope it goes by quicker. 

This...lol.

• Loading the player...
  • How exciting for him to see you, pregnant belly and all :)

I always seem to miss DH the most when it gets close... Its like as soon as you can count the days and it feels "soon" (like thinking 40 days vs. thinking 215 days), it seems to slow down to a snail's pace! 

• At the time, everything always seems so slow, but then when you look back, later, it'll seem like the time just flew by! And I can't imagine that he won't get excited ;-)

• H hasn't seen my belly since 15 weeks (it was still pretty flat back then) and now he will be coming home next week. I am SO excited for him to see how much baby has grown! The days are crawling by soooo slowly. I'm almost afraid to get excited in case they come up with a reason to keep him longer.
  • For deployments, the first month and the last month were always the hardest and slowest.  He recently went to Japan for 4 weeks, and the first week and the last week were the worst. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJPed*:
    H hasn't seen my belly since 15 weeks (it was still pretty flat back then) and now he will be coming home next week. I am SO excited for him to see how much baby has grown! The days are crawling by soooo slowly. I'm almost afraid to get excited in case they come up with a reason to keep him longer.

DH left for training when I was 25 weeks, I visited him while I was 30 weeks, and thought I had grown so much.

Then he had leave for a week when I was 37 weeks.  I was so nervous/excited for him to see how big my belly was! Its an awesome feeling when he can rub it and feel the little kicks and everything.

Enjoy!!!  

• imageRoseTor:
    when you know when DH is coming home and the days up until then seem to crawl so slowly!  I sure do hope I can keep myself busy until then! :o)  He hasn't seen my belly except in pictures and hasn't seen a picture since 25 weeks.  I sure do hope he gets excited!
    When DH got staitioned out in Cali I stayed in FL with family since I was preggo, He hadent seen pics of my belly at all....I went to see him when I was around 6 and a half months, when I got off the plane and hugged him, we went to go get my luggage and he just kept staring at me and my belly! LOL! He was amazed how something could really grow that fast...LOL

Im sure he will be excited!! GL and Happy homecoming to your DH...I got another 5 months

• Being on the 'coming home' end, I can tell you it's crazy for us, too. Sleeplessness, waiting for flights and your replacements to come in, packing all your sh*t early so you can leave at a pin-drop if you can... it's nerve-wracking! I hope he makes it home safely and on time and that when he sees you, it takes his breatha way. ;D
  • The night before I never sleep. Last time DH was coming home I maybe slept for 15 minutes. I'm sure he will be really excited when he finally gets to see you!
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never sleep the night before either.  The day of I clean the house, bake something, get a mani and pedi and other stuff to get pretty.  That helps me not flip the hell out.
  • I'm sure he'll be absolutely excited to see you and your belly :-) Enjoy your reunion! And, glad he's coming home safe and sound (and soon! lol)

BFP 9/8/10... D&C 10/18/10
    RIP Angel Bear We will always love and miss you xoxo

BFP 10/7/2011; EDD 7/15/12 - STICK BABY STICK!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I hate that... its like you finally get in your deployment stride then BAM - flight window causes time to STOOOOOOP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"