Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

pedi in fort worth area?

Hello,

?Does anyone have a good pediatric doctor to recommend??

I live in the Burleson area and have been taking my baby to Dr. Trivedi but need to find a new one before his 2 month appointment. ?

?

Re: pedi in fort worth area?

• Options

I have been with ours for almost 6 years and LOVE him! We even drive from Mesquite to Ft Worth to keep my kids in his practice...

Frank McGehee with Cooks Childrens

He is off of 6th St. Downtown

• Options
    I go to Dr. Robert Readinger at Fort Worth Pediatrics on Henderson and I LOVE him! He was actually recommended to me by a fellow Bumpie and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his nurses. Anytime I call with a question, they call me back within 1 hour to answer it and he is always really patient and willing to answer any question I have at the appointments.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Carol Brennan w/ Cook's Childrens by Harris SW.
  • Options
    imageprlmrg08:

I have been with ours for almost 6 years and LOVE him! We even drive from Mesquite to Ft Worth to keep my kids in his practice...

Us to! He is AMAZING!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options
    imageprlmrg08:

Us to! He is AMAZING!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"