Options

any breech babies?

Out of curiosity if your baby was breech at term, how did you deliver?[Poll]
DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~

Re: any breech babies?

• Options

I had a family member deliver a breech baby vaginally several months ago, but he suffered a birth injury and didn't make it.  :(  He changed orientation to footling breech during delivery- I don't think they would have tried a vaginal birth if they knew that was a possibility.  (He had been rear first the entire labor)

my son was footling breech and I don't think anyone will deliver a footling vaginally.  Knowing what I know now, I think if I had a frank breech baby I would at least go into labor before the section.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is frank breech, and I will have a c-section tomorrow.
  • Options
    I had a double footling breech vaginal delivery with my second son at 38 weeks. He had been vertex the entire pregnancy, was discovered to be breech when I arrived at the hospital completely dilated. He was born 7 minutes after arrival, and is a happy, healthy, wild two year old.
  • Options
    I need an "other". I had a succesful version but my water broke and then had an un-succesful induction which led to a c-section.
  • Options
    My DS was frank breech and I had a scheduled section.
    Nathan Thomas, C-section (frank breech), September 22, 2008 Maren Anne, VBAC, April 6, 2010 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"