Military Families
Options

you ladies will understand...

Just missed TWO calls from my husband! I havent talked to him in almost three weeks now, and with a new baby all I want to do is talk to him. I stupidly put my phone on silent after getting an email from the FRO today saying they dont have access to phones or internet right now and they wont for awhile. Im going to go jump off coronado bridge now!

Re: you ladies will understand...

• Options

That is one of the worst feelings when you see that missed call, isn't it? I'm sorry hun.

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:

That is one of the worst feelings when you see that missed call, isn't it? I'm sorry hun.

absolutely awful :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww I'm so sorry! I know that feeling. Any way to email him??? I know how badly you want to hear his voice. Hopefully he can call back soon.

BFP 9/8/10... D&C 10/18/10
    RIP Angel Bear We will always love and miss you xoxo

BFP 10/7/2011; EDD 7/15/12 - STICK BABY STICK!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    That sucks! It's one of the worst feelings missing that call. 
  • Options
    I HATE THAT! One time, I left my phone on vibrate - I missed his call by a few minutes.  Another time I had a purse with lots of pockets.  I kept my phone in a specific one so I knew exactly where it was.  I was outside at my parents house when DH called.  Instead of my mom giving me my bag, she dug threw it trying to find the phone and I missed his call.  I was devastated.  I hope the phones get up and working soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh no that sucks! My DH sends me an email (if he can of course) with an approximate time of his call so I can have the house phone and cell phone right next to me waiting for that call. A window of an hour or two is usually what I can expect,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"