Texas Babies
Options

Searching for a coffee table- LIP

I am having the hardest time finding a coffee table to suit our needs. I found this one online, but can't find it in SA (and I need to see it in person before I buy.)

Have you seen anything similar? It needs to be rectangular, with good storage drawers for all dd's cr@p that we keep downstairs.  It also needs to have a hint of cherry wood, as our floors are cherry and I have a cherry entertainment center. 
I would like to keep it under $400 if possible... I'm kind of considering this disposable furniture and once my kid(s) are older, I'll replace it with something I like better. 

I went to every furniture store on I-10 between Huebner and 1604.... nada. Well, I did find a table at Ethan Allen and 2 at Haverty's but they are quite a bit more than I want to spend. 
Just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here!! tia!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Searching for a coffee table- LIP

• Options

Both of these are more than your budget, but might work if you're willing to spend a bit more. 

We have this coffee table and love it. Right now we just keep blankets in the drawers but they're a decent size for books and small toys and what not.

https://www.potterybarn.com/products/rhys-coffee-table/?pkey=ccoffee-tables

Also saw this one on their web site - more drawers, but still smaller/more shallow than the one you posted

https://www.potterybarn.com/products/hudson-coffee-table/?pkey=ccoffee-tables

Have you checked out any of the raw furniture stores? You could get it stained so it worked with your floors. 

• Options

We also have that coffee table from PB and love it.  They have an end table and console table, along with some other larger pieces, in the same line.  We've had it for almost 3 years now and it's held up well so far, despite the fact that DD likes to climb up and jump on it!

Did you check Bassett? We got some great bedroom furniture from them recently and they seem to always have sales.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

cute table!  I haven't seen anything, but when I was looking for a coffee table (to replace the REALLY cheap one we still have) I went to Ashley Furniture on IH 10 and looked through their catalog.  They have something like 10 times the stuff they have on the showroom floor in the catalog.  Maybe they can get it for the store for you to look at?

LOL- we have dedicated our entire coat closet under the stairs for Sarah's stuff.  I put up a bunch of wire shelving in there last year for it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"