Trouble TTC
Options

Intro

Hi ladies I was lurking and posting a little on this board a few months ago. DH and I had been TTC for 6 months I am 37 and DH is 40. I had a large tubal cyst in the past so OB sent us to RE. I was also considered pre-diabetic. I have a blocked tube so IUI is our course of action. All testing done and we were ready to proceed until my A1C came back really high and I am dx diabetic. I stopped lurking b/c my glucose level had to come down before we can do our 1st IUI and I needed to focus on that. Now I have a better level but not low enough. If we concieve with my level high it more than triples our chances of serious birth defects. I am hoping the new cocktail of meds the dr has me on will work and we can proceed with our 1st IUI before the end of the year. I need to update my siggy to reflect this. Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome to the board.  Sorry you have to be here!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
    Welcome and GL!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!
    Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • Options
    Welcome & Good Luck !

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    I am pretty new too! Good Luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"