Pregnant after 35
Options

Just when things were going well....

.... I kind of feel like the hell I went through to get pregnant should have earned me a get out of jail free card to a smooth and uneventful pregnancy.

so despite gaining only 13 pounds so far, and watching everything I put in my mouth, I just failed my 1 hour.

now would be a great time to hear "I failed my 1hr but passed my 3hr" stories.

thanks ladies.
Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
The Dandelion Archive
"If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Just when things were going well....

• Options
    I did...failed my 1 hour and passed the 3 with flying colors. HOpe it's the same for you!  Congrats on the low wt. gain. I'm paranoid this time esp. with twins.
  • Options

Apparently they changed the pass/fail levels over the past year and a lot more women have been failing the one hour.  I passed last year no problem and failed this year by about 6 points or something like that.

I passed my 3 hour w/ no problem at all.

Good luck!

BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I took my test after lunch. I passed the 1 hr but when I asked about the # they said it was pretty close to their cut off #. I can't remember what it was. 140 or 144 something like that. Goodluck on the 3 hr test!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Failed my one hour and passed my three hour without a hitch. My OB scheduled my one hour for 3:00 in the afternoon...so, I was over by 2 points. Ugh. My three hour was first thing in the morning so of course I passed with flying colors.
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Options

My BFF just did exactly that: Failed the 1st, no problem on the 2nd.

Hope it all works out!

• Options
    Yes, exactly, with my son I failed the 1h but passed the 3h. The 3h is much more accurate anyway. This time I did pass the 1h though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I failed my 1 hr (twice!) and passed the 3 hr one.  Not w/ flying colors, but I passed :)  So, good luck to you!!
  • Options
    Just wanted to add that I also failed the 1hr this time around but passed the 3 hr.  I passed the 1hr with DD so was really surprised - they didn't give me the numbers this time but said I was just barely over the cutoff for the 1 hr.
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I passed the 3rd ladies!! Thanks for all the support!!
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    What is this "1 hour" and "3 hour" thing I will, no doubt, be dealing with in a while? I am assuming this has something to do with glucose testing, but I admit I am not at all sure. I will blame my brain fart on being pregnant with twins if it is a slap-to-the-forehead obvious thing. Wink
    Photobucket
  • Options

imageTheCricket:
    What is this "1 hour" and "3 hour" thing I will, no doubt, be dealing with in a while? I am assuming this has something to do with glucose testing, but I admit I am not at all sure. I will blame my brain fart on being pregnant with twins if it is a slap-to-the-forehead obvious thing. Wink

I was wondering the same thing but glad you asked first.  Stick out tongue  I hope it's not something obvious lol.  I'm new to this.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"