TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Old School TTCAL-ers: Look what I found:

The beautiful musings of Colinda 

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/27776863.aspx

I was so hopeful then. A lot of these ladies are having their little ones right about now. I'm happy for them...sad for me.  It's still friggin awesome though. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Old School TTCAL-ers: Look what I found:

• Options

I think "sticks on the breast of the new-fallen pee" is my favorite line.

Hoping you can work some bfp Christmas magic for the rest of us this year, Colinda.

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• Options
    imagetriple_sevens:

I think "sticks on the breast of the new-fallen pee" is my favorite line.

Hoping you can work some bfp Christmas magic for the rest of us this year, Colinda.

My favorite is the puke away, puke away, puke away all line LOL 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dude.  Colinda = the best.  I can't believe I never answered her question, either (because I was out of town).

:)

• Options
    That is awesome.
    Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!
  • Options
    Tee Hee.... I still love it!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    Oh my god, that's awesome. I can't believe you found that!
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options
    haha! I love it!
  • Options
    Oh, the memories.  Still a great poem!  I can't wait to see this year's rendition.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~

Formerly toddandjulie
  • Options
    Holy crap, I can't believe how many on that thread are PG or have had a little one. That's so nice to see!

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

• Options
    That is awesome.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    I think we need to start an anthology of Colinda's work.
  • Options
    Ahhh, Colinda... LOVE it.
  • Options
    ::sniffle:: I love you colindap
  • Options

imageCarrieLeigh84:
    Oh my god, that's awesome. I can't believe you found that!

It was so random because I was cleaning out my bookmarks and found it in a folder labeled "vitamins and supplements" LOL 

• Options

Ahhh, those were the days.  (Kind of)

Colinda - you are magical. 

• Options

It was super awesomeness.

But am I the only one who wants to crawl in a hole & cry when I see that most of us that were on there are ku or have new babies now?  Depressing.

Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That is amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know man, can you believe how freaking long ago that was? Babymimi, I hope you aren't still here to get the dubious honor of a shoutout in the poem 2 years running.
  • Options
    Colinda, I told you once and I'll say it again.... You are badass!
  • Options

imageColindaP:
    I know man, can you believe how freaking long ago that was? Babymimi, I hope you aren't still here to get the dubious honor of a shoutout in the poem 2 years running.

My evil plan was to come back from my bump break just in time for another literary shoutout. It is definitely not because I like you guys or anything ;) 

• Options
    imageCourt1:

It was super awesomeness.

But am I the only one who wants to crawl in a hole & cry when I see that most of us that were on there are ku or have new babies now?  Depressing.

Court, I feel you. I think you and I are the only two that aren't KU or with a little one.  

• Options

Colinda's such a poet
    And we all know it!

• Options
    I love it, Colinda hope you work some magic this christmas.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    i loved this then, and love it now.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options

"Jennsa" is me. Yeah I remember that poem well, I was convinced that I would get my bfp on Christmas Eve. Crying Not so much. I did leave for a while, but we know how that ended...

• Options
    imagejennsadye1979:

"Jennsa" is me. Yeah I remember that poem well, I was convinced that I would get my bfp on Christmas Eve. Crying Not so much. I did leave for a while, but we know how that ended...

:(

Big hugs Jenn. 

• Options
    That was absolutely amazing!
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"