New York Babies

baby dvd

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
Hello ladies! I've been writing to all of the local boards about this gift I just received. It will be a dvd of my pregnancy including sonograms and family pictures. It will also include the first 3 months of our babies life. The demo was so beautiful, I just had to share. I hope you enjoy!
Digimemorymakers.com

Re: baby dvd

• Hi just had to share - my friend had ordered this DVD and I saw it and immediately ordered mine.  It is very nicely done and wasn't expensive, highly recommended!
  • imagebebecat226:
    Hello ladies! I've been writing to all of the local boards about this gift I just received. It will be a dvd of my pregnancy including sonograms and family pictures. It will also include the first 3 months of our babies life. The demo was so beautiful, I just had to share. I hope you enjoy!
    Digimemorymakers.com
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebebecat226:
    Digimemorymakers.com

• imagebebecat226:
    Digimemorymakers.com

• imagebebecat226:
    Digimemorymakers.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"