Military Families

DH deployed :-(

It's gonna be a looooooong 6 months.  It's like the moment he left DS got crankier and started waking up 3 times a night.  :-(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH deployed :-(

• sorry to hear about your dh....It must be hard now with your LO. Something I'm not looking forward to.
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry! :( Hopefully it will go by quicker with a LO to keep you busy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • time really does go by A LOT faster with a LO.  :)  I promise you.  I thought this deployment would never end but we're so close that I only need one hand to count the weeks.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I feel you! DH's deployment is also 6 months, its rough without him to help with LO, but after time it will just be the norm. Atleast we only have to worry about 6 months. So many other mamas are deailing with 12-18months...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry to hear that.  Deployment is so hard.  I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks after my husband left for Iraq.  He has an 11 month tour, so although he will be here for the birth on his R&R (fingers crossed), he has to go back until March, so I will taste a little bit of what you're going through.  I'll have to hit u up for how you handled things on your own!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"