Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Snuggle Bugs Consigment Sale in S Hills

I know there are other Snuggle Bug moms on here but in case you don't know...it's an awesome, huge kids consignment sale that happens twice a year. They'll have fall/winter stuff this time as well as all the toys and gear you could want. If you are pg or had a baby in the last 18 months, you can go to their web site and sign up to shop on Friday before the sale opens to the public this Sat. It's in the old Value City store in Pleasant Hills. www.snugglebugsconsignment.com

It's dumb how excited I get for this sale every time.

Re: Snuggle Bugs Consigment Sale in S Hills

• Options
    For anyone who has been to this, do I need to bring a laundry basket (or something similar) to haul around my purchases in, or do they have shopping carts?  I went to the consignment sale at the Westmoreland County Fairgrounds this spring, and a lot of ladies attached a long belt to a laundry basket, and just drug it around.
  • Options
    I went on Friday and they had small laundry baskets, no carts or anything.  They did have a 'hold' area where you could put stuff while you shopped.  They took your name and phone number and held it for you for 2 hours. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"