Los Angeles Babies
Options

LYFE Prenatal Yoga- Hermosa Beach

I just tried Prenatal Yoga here this afternoon- it was great!  I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a yoga class in the South Bay.  It's $18 a class, if you're a teacher it's $13 (they have packages as well).  

Prenatal Yoga is on Wednesdays at 5:45-7:00pm and Saturdays at 1:00-2:15pm.

I plan on going Saturday and making it a regular class for me.   

It's pretty much right at the intersection of Pier Ave and PCH.  

Here's the website:  https://www.lyfeyogacenter.com/Inside_Lyfe.asp 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LYFE Prenatal Yoga- Hermosa Beach

• Options
    I forgot to mention- I have absolutely no yoga experience and I totally enjoyed the class and felt very welcomed.  This afternoon there were only 6 ladies.  Hope to see you there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Awesome to hear that someone has tried and liked it! I'm newly pregnant and I want to wait to see what the MD says before I start...but hopefull I'll see you there in a few weeks! :)

BFP #1: 8/2010 - m/c 9/2010 at 7.5 weeks -Dx w/ PCOS - Metformin and acupuncture to jumpstart cycles BFP #2: 4/2011 - DS born 12/30/2011 BFP #3: 2/1/2013 - due 10/4ish image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I actually just checked the website and they don't have the 1-2:15 saturday class on the schedule which i'm REALLY bummed about since I can't do the Wednesday class...I really hope they add a weekend class again!
    BFP #1: 8/2010 - m/c 9/2010 at 7.5 weeks -Dx w/ PCOS - Metformin and acupuncture to jumpstart cycles BFP #2: 4/2011 - DS born 12/30/2011 BFP #3: 2/1/2013 - due 10/4ish image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"