Nevada Babies

Preschools and pedis in Summerlin/N. Las Vegas?

We'll be moving in the next couple of months from Texas, and I'd like to get my oldest on a waiting list ASAP.  Any recs?

My youngest will be around 8 weeks, and I'll also need a pedi quickly.  Any recs there are appreciated as well!

Re: Preschools and pedis in Summerlin/N. Las Vegas?

• I don't know any preschools but my pedi is Dr. Nishahara in Summerlin. I really like him.  He is straight forward and he doesn't make me feel dump because I ask a million questions.  I also like him because there is hardly ever a wait.  In Vegas you have to wait for almost all Drs. 

Good Luck!

• We use Dr. Tyabji with Fremont Childrens Clinic. She has been great, very sweet, sits down and chats with you. She has been wonderful with my baby and dealing with his reflux issues.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I went on some meet and greets and I'll be going to Sunshine Pediatrics in Summerlin Hospital for our baby when hes born.  I heard lots of great things about them but the only problem is, hes got some wait to get to him.  Dr. Robertson is the doctor I will be using.  Hes the most busy but there are a few others in that practice that I heard has less of a wait time.  Much less.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"