Central Florida Babies
Options

XP from Nest: Pediatrician Recs in Orlando Needed

Hey ladies,

I know it's 'lil bit early for this, but I want to start researching pediatricians in the area to make sure we can select a good one before baby arrives.

I would appreciate all your recommendations, but in particular, we'd love to find someone who's: 1) located convenient to downtown Orlando, 2) open to discussing a modified vaccination schedule (note NOT anti-vaccinations, just modified), and 3) maybe somewhat of an overall holistic approach.

TIA, ladies!

ETA: Has anyone seen Dr. Cornelia Franz? She's in my area and sounds promising, but I'd love a first-hand review.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: XP from Nest: Pediatrician Recs in Orlando Needed

• Options
    Probably not as convenient as you'd like, but we use Interlachen Pediatrics. I've always been happy with them...I feel like they'd be open to discussing a modified vaccination schedule though that's not something we pursued. They have an office in Winter Park on Howell Branch and another in Oviedo. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    I was actually a patient of Dr. Franz for most of my childhood until I was 21. She was always great, and very helpful. I'm not sure about her approaches to medicine as I was a child, but I know each time I saw her she always took her time and my mom liked her. She had great bedside manors. She treated both my brother and I throughout our childhood. I would love to take my baby there, however, she doesn't accept our insurance. If you are interested set up a consultation with her. Good Luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesquireremillard:
    I was actually a patient of Dr. Franz for most of my childhood until I was 21. She was always great, and very helpful. I'm not sure about her approaches to medicine as I was a child, but I know each time I saw her she always took her time and my mom liked her. She had great bedside manors. She treated both my brother and I throughout our childhood. I would love to take my baby there, however, she doesn't accept our insurance. If you are interested set up a consultation with her. Good Luck.

Thanks for the review! Very helpful!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We go to Pediatric Associates. They are a big practice with two locations. One of which is downtown. We see Dr Andrew, and she is fantastic with DS. Most of my coworkers see one of the docs in this practice (and that speaks volumes since I work with surgeons). Good luck:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"