New Mexico Babies
Options

balloon fiesta and LO

i'm trying to decide if we should bring LO to the balloon fiesta this year. i love going, but i don't know if it would be a bad idea since it's so cold and you pretty much have to go in the early, early morning or late-ish at night. LO will be 5 months old. what do you think?

Re: balloon fiesta and LO

• Options

I think that sounds fun!  You inspired me to ask DH if we can go, and he agreed. 

At 5 months I don't think your DS will enjoy it too much, but might like watching all the bright colors.  I would definitely wear your DS, especially if going early in the morning, that will keep him warm, plus it makes it easier to talk to him about what is going on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We took DS the last 2 years because we have friends that visit and they always want to go.  The first year he was about 3 months and I wore him.  He really just slept.  He stayed pretty warm in the Moby and I put my jacket around both of us.  This is what we will do with DD this year.

Last year he was about 15 months old and loved walking around and seeing everything.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took DS last year when he was 5 months old for a balloon glow. I just dressed him warm (in fleece and layers) and we hung out on the blanket and looked at the balloons. We all had a good time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"