Baby Names

names you're sad to say goodbye to

2»

Re: names you're sad to say goodbye to

• Caroline: DH ex

Finn: I think its becoming too popular

Lleyton: family name but last name is len++  too much alliteration

• Carter, Hunter, Parker. I don't know that I'm crazy about any of them, but anything with an -er doesn't work with our last name.

And Sophie for a girl. DH's friend's wife is pregnant with a girl and they're naming her Sofie. It was in our top 3 for girls. Ohhhh well.

And Matthew is DH's name, which we may have used at some point, but my cousin's 3-yo is named Matthew.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Emilia and Rosalie, my grandma and great-grandma's names because DH doesn't like them.

Camille and Audrey because we've got friends who named their kids those names.

Hugo, Axel, Thor, I am not bold enough to use.

And many others because they're too popular or DH won't agree. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Genevieve-  DH's ex from just before we met is named Jennie (goes by Jen), and obviously a potential nn of Genevieve is Gen/Jen

Gianna- In DH's mind this name is too close to Giuliana, which is the name our good friend gave to her dd.

Duncan- One og my very favorite boys names, but couples with our "Do..." last name, it sounds way too close to Dunkin' Donuts! :)

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.KK:

Lilianna: My cousin's bastard child is named Lily (ARG!)

Indifferent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMrs.KK:

Did you REALLY just type that!?
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • imagebiblionerd:
    imageMrs.KK:

Did you REALLY just type that!?

holyshit I didn't even catch that! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"