School-Aged Children
Options

Anyone else??

Obviously we all have school-aged kiddos, but my question is for those of you that are also currently pregnant...like uncomfortable pregnant...

I JUST recently started becoming uncomfortable pregnant...today is another story, I think Im coming down with a cold...but I feel like, now that Im uncomfortable pregnant...I just dont want to have to 'handle' anyone elses kids. I have 5 and almost 7 year old boys---whose best neighborhood friend is 7 or 8...and just the most energetic little thing. He apparently is never told no at home...and when you tell him something...5 seconds later, he apparently forgets...case in point--the no running inside rule, or keep you voices down, you dont have to scream. They love playing outside but its still been in the 100s (100-110) lately and Id rather them inside...well, after all that rambling--my question is Id just rather them play with eachother or at his house...I just dont want to deal with the extra body in the house and feel EXTREMELY moody....Anyone else feel this way?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else??

• Options
    ME, I have a 6 year old and a 3 year old, and I babysit my neice who is 3 mon-fri.  I am finding I have NO patients with her, and when she is here I have no patients with my own boys.  Now I feel I am starting to resent her, and my sister for raising such a spoiled child.  But really I think it's just because I am really tired and moody, and hormonal and all that crap that I don't have time for.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"