Texas Babies

Any advice?

DH is scheduled for his vasectomy next week (we agreed that unless I needed a c/s, he would be the one taking care of the permanent bc after Jake arrived).  Anyone's DH go through it yet?  Any advice?

One the flip side, if anyone is interested in getting it done later - I will let you know how it goes!  From what I understand, it is only 15 minutes and they will even let the guy drive himself home after (I am taking him though). 

Re: Any advice?

• I am no help but good luck :)
  • My father had one after my little brother was born and he has alwyas said that it was no bid deal. He said that he went into the clinic and a half hour later he was finished, pain free and he even went to work the rest of the day, and he was an electrical foreman on a construction site! If he could handle having to work a long, strenuous, hot day after I think the average dude will be just fine. Keep in mind that this was in 1989ish and i'm sure that the technology is even better now!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMignonster:
    If he could handle having to work a long, strenuous, hot day after I think the average dude will be just fine. Keep in mind that this was in 1989ish and i'm sure that the technology is even better now!

LOL - That is what I am thinking!  I figure I did the hard part, anything from him would just be whining. =P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"