Trouble TTC

Prenatals

What do you guys use?  I had been using the target brand w/o DHA but want to make sure I get the DHA.  I switched to a new one w/ DHA and it is disgusting.  I burp fish and it makes my acid reflux (which is already terrible) worse.

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Prenatals

• I take the CVS brand right now. I tried a kind that I got from Walmart that had the tablet plus a capsule and they made me so nauseous!
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! After 2 years of TTC and 4 IUI's, we are finally expecting our little miracle! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I take the Nature's Made brand with DHA, it doesn't taste too bad to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I take spring valley prenatal and I havent had any problems with them. Although just realized they dont have DHA. hmmmm we should fix that.
  • DHA is found in fish oil (omega 3) and is supposed to help with fetal brain and central nervous system development.  A lot of pre-natals are starting to include this, but the one I had been taking doesn't have it.

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I take Prenatal Plus, it's prescription and Meijer fills it for free. It doesn't include DHA but you can buy DHA/fish oil supplements over the counter. I don't take the DHA right now (it was making me sick).

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• I use Target brand
  • I use the Target brand but it has DHA.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"