Los Angeles Babies

Where is everyone?!

Wheres the action?! no LA mommies?!

Re: Where is everyone?!

• I'll say hello (I'm in the NoHo neighborhood too)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hello!

hey gingerbreadgirl! how are you?!? I see you only have a few more weeks to go- how exciting!! did you find out if its a boy or girl? good luck with the last few weeks!!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there parrotgirl!!  And congrats - I can't believe how the time has flown.  I want to see pictures of your little one!!

The countdown is on... we're having a girl, so the nursery is ridiculously pink right now.  Hope you're doing well!

• imagegingerbreadgirl:

Hi there parrotgirl!!  And congrats - I can't believe how the time has flown.  I want to see pictures of your little one!!

The countdown is on... we're having a girl, so the nursery is ridiculously pink right now.  Hope you're doing well!

aww cute! i love pink...and your little girl is going to be soo adorable in her pink nursery! 

i'm not very good at posting pictures on here...and i have a mac so it's way too confusing for me :) if you pm me your email i can send it that way.

• imageparrotgirl:
    imagegingerbreadgirl:

Hi there parrotgirl!!  And congrats - I can't believe how the time has flown.  I want to see pictures of your little one!!

aww cute! i love pink...and your little girl is going to be soo adorable in her pink nursery! 

i'm not very good at posting pictures on here...and i have a mac so it's way too confusing for me :) if you pm me your email i can send it that way.

YGPM!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"