Health & Exercise

What jogging stroller would you recommend?

I was thinking about maybe getting a used one.  My DD is 3.5 so I don't think I would get enough use out of a new one.

Re: What jogging stroller would you recommend?

• I have a BOB Ironman (also bought it used on Craigslist) and love it. It runs really smooth and seems comfy for her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have a Jeep Urban Terrian single jogger and an in-step double jogger.  I like both and neither are top of the line expensive.
  • Loading the player...
  • We got the BOB revolution. Haven't used it yet but hear nothing but good things about it! :) I see them on Craig's List pretty often but they are still pretty spendy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a BOB Revolution and have a 3.5 year old. I'm thinking of getting the Phil&Teds to use with the new baby and my 3.5 y/o for running and everyday errands. HTH
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had a Jeep for just DD, but then decided to splurge and get a Bob Revolution Double and now I know what all the fuss is about!  It's so much easier to push than the single stroller.  And DD loves to ride in it!  Every time we go to the garage, she wants to get in it.  
  • I love the BOB Revolution!
  • My double BOB was the first pregnancy purchase I made.  We took it out for the first walk last night, and I LOOOOVE it.  It says you can't run with it until they are 8 months, so I'm dying for that day to come.  So far, so good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"