Iowa Babies

Seeking opinions on local OBGYN

I am new to the area and looking into local OBGYNs. I originally wanted to see Dr. Brink, but it appears she isn't taking new patients right now. I would like to go to the Ankeny office and am wondering what people thought of Dr. Diana Kaufman? Thanks for your help!

Re: Seeking opinions on local OBGYN

• Dr. Kaufman is great. I really like her. Dr. Hoegh is my official Dr. but I end up seeing Kaufman a lot and she's great. She's easy to get in to see. I love the Ankeny office because you never wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment and they are very friendly, nice and helpful. Hope this helps!
  • I went to Dr. Tran in Ankeny and love her!  She also delivered my daughter 4 mo ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! It's so hard finding doctors when you're new to an area and don't know many people yet. I appreciate your help!
  • Dr. Kaufman delivered my baby last week and she is amazing!!! It really felt like a good friend was delivering my child by the time it was all over! I cannot say enough good things about her and am so thankful she was on call the day of delivery! She's a fantastic doctor.

Also, I strongly recommend Methodist West as a hospital. It was quiet (only three other babies were on the floor while we were there) and the nurses and staff were fantastic. Definitely feels more like a hotel than a hospital! I had such a positive experience and will definitely go back when its time for baby number 2.

• I currently go to the Ankeny clinic and I really like both Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Hoegh. I first met Dr. Hoegh and thought he was just awesome. He really listens to you and explains things well and has a great personality. Dr. Kaufman I have only met twice, but so far I really like her. The wait time at the clinic is very minimal too and the staff is friendly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"