New York Babies

SIRM Sher Institute

Hi Ladies. I am thinking of switching clinics after 3 failed IVF's. Can you tell me anything about the Sher Insitute.

TIA

Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Re: SIRM Sher Institute

• I was there for all 3 of my IVF cycles and they were amazing.  Dr T is the best doctor.  He is compassionate, takes times to answer questions, would never do something you were uncomfortable with and is very good at what he does.  He has a new dr in the group who i met a few times and she was very sweet as well.  They are not a big factory like some of the other NY RE's.  You will see your doctor at every appointment.  All the nurses there are nice and are always willing to answer questions.  They all email with you back and forth at any time of the day.  If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
    Feb 2010 - IVF #1 BFP, miscarriage with D&C April 2010 - IVF #2 BFN June 2010 - IVF #3 BFP, Baby girl born March 2011 Oct 2011 - Natural BFP, D&C Dec Jan 2012 - back to RE
  • Thanks so much for the info. I have a phone consultation set up w/ Dr. T in a few weeks. I am just a little nervous b/c this is the last IVF that insurance will pay for. My clinic is well known, but they don't want to do any testing or offer any explanation for failures. They just want to jump right back in and do another cycle.
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"