Health & Exercise

Workout videos IE Zumba, etc. Recs?

Hello all,

As my tickers show, I have a two yr old and am currently 6 wks PG. I live in a very small town where we have no gym of any kind, no aerobics, dance, yoga or classes of any kind offered anywhere. It really stinks sometimes!!! I really wish we had agym or YMCA or something where I could go to classes a couple of days a week. It seems like something I could really get into. I run about a mile or so several days a week, or as often as I can, and wanted to start conditioning to run my first 5k, but this PG has kind of put that on hold since I am not in near good enough condition to push that while PG. SO, to my question...

Does anyone do Zumba and if so, is the DVD good? Or any other kind of videos I can try. I tired some Pilates vidoes for a little while right after I had DS. Can't remember the exact line, maybe those quick 30 minute pilates type of deal. Never really got into those. But, any recs are appreciated.

Re: Workout videos IE Zumba, etc. Recs?

• Edit: Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. Was trying to type fast since DS and DH were waiting on me to put DS to bed and say his prayers. Speed typing for me leads to many mistakes :)
  • i love the zumba dvd. I had started it about a month before getting prego. I dont know how efficent it is. (they say real good) it has a 20 min, and an hour workout. I dont feel like im working out, i feel like im dancing!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"