North Florida Babies
Options

*~Kristin~*

I just read your signature. I'm so sorry. *hugs*

Re: *~Kristin~*

• Options
    Thanks, Mana. I appreciate it. It's been a rough few weeks (it's still happening), but hopefully it will be over soon and we can start trying again :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh goodness. I'm so sorry girl. I'll be praying that it happens for you guys again real soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im sorry Kristin. There isn't anything to say except Im here if you need anything. 
  • Options
    Thank you, Amy.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

Kristin,

I am so sorry.  I wish I had the right words to comfort you.  Please let me know if you need anything.

Left HugRight Hug 

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Options

Thanks, everyone.  I'm dealing.  My hCG is being a bit stubborn and not wanting to fall on its own, which is a total PITA, since I have to go in a few times a week for blood draws (and its $40/visit!).. but at least they're doing something and making sure all is well.  It was 322 on Friday, so hopefully by my next draw it's a good bit lower :)

I do love my doctors though and they've been great - I'm seeing Dr. VanBennekom to handle it and he's been very supportive.  He said next time around they'll bring me in early for blood work and an ultrasound.. not that they could really do much if it happened again.. but more for my peace of mind to know everything is good :)

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but it sounds like your in good hands. If you want some pita pit to distract you, I can be there in the blink of an eye Left Hug
  • Options
    Sorry to jump in. I saw your siggy and Mana beat me to the post- I am so sorry.  Fingers crossed your next draw is lower!
  • Options
    I'm so glad that your doctors are being so supportive and it's good to know that they'll bring you in earlier next time for peace of mind :)
  • Options

image4-8-06:
    I'm sorry, but it sounds like your in good hands. If you want some pita pit to distract you, I can be there in the blink of an eye Left Hug

Yummm Pita Pit.  Devon mentioned on FB that she might try to put together a GTG there :)

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm sorry Pita Pit? What is this place? 
  • Options

imageManalyzer:
    I'm sorry Pita Pit? What is this place? 

It is a super delicious restaurant in Fleming Island :)

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

I'm so sorry, Kristin. I hope your level go back down quickly.

Sidenote, Dr. VanBennekom is awesome!  I saw him today, and really liked him.  Too bad I'll be switching practices.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aw :( Im so sorry :( *hugs*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"