Florida Babies

Recommend Pediatric Docs in St. Pete

I would really love if if you could recommend your pediatric doctor in St. Pete. I am going to search some reviews online as well, just thought you guys might have some good ones. I will post my research results too!

Thank you :)

Re: Recommend Pediatric Docs in St. Pete

• We just switched to Dr. Buhmi at Northeast Pediatrics on 4th St. N.  She seems really nice & doesn't mind some of our little "quirks" & preferences!
  • Thanks so much for the recommendation. Thought I would get a few more, but that's ok. I am actually also going to as my CNM for their recommendations as well. I will look that one up!!
  • Loading the player...
  • We take our son to Dr. Bhumi Upadhyay.  He's been going to her for 2 years now and we LOVE her.  We switched to her from St Pete Pediatrics (do NOT recommend them).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My CNM is OB & Associates. Just started with them 2 weeks ago. I decided I could also get some recommendations from them too. I was with Absolule Health & Wellness, but truthfully they seemed to be more of an assembly line type of practice. You went in, got labs, peed in a cup, met the doctor for all of 2 minutes & paid. That was it. This is my first so I really just thought they didn't give anything at all. I felt like they thought I should know what I was doing & honestly the staff seemed grumpy sometimes. I would ask questions, but one word answers are all I would get. I don't know. Maybe I just need a little more this first time around. I felt taken care of at OB & Associates. Plenty of people have said great things about both.

Thanks again for the recommendations. I will look into them.

Any advice from this board is always greatly appreciated. I feel like there are not enough people in the west coast forum. We have to get this board going :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"