Orange County Babies

Pediatrician rec in orange county

Ladies, please help!  I live in Huntington Beach and am looking for a pediatrician somewhere near the Huntington Beach/Newport Beach area.  Any recommendations (or even docs to avoid) would be very much appreciated!!!  TIA :)

Re: Pediatrician rec in orange county

• Scroll down, someone asked the question recently and there were a lot of recommendations.

We go to Dr. Yu next to Hoag and really like him. 949-548-7777

• Newport Children's Medical Group is amazing and close to you! www.newportchildren.com
  • Loading the player...
  • We are with Dr. Pauline Pepek. She's good. Dr. Hsin Chang is probably best in that office though. We've seen her when Dr. Pepek's out on vacation.  Dr. Chang's very nice, patient, thorough. They're located near HB Hospital on Beach.  If I have an urgent need, they'll often squeeze me in that day...even though the wait might be long:(  My first OB recommended Dr. Pepek, which is why we interviewed and eventually chose her.  I've also heard Dr. Michelle Bennett (in the same building) is good. 
  • We go to Dr. Valery Brouwer in Fountain Valley (next to Orange Coast Memorial).  So happy to have found her..took me 4 docs. 

https://edingermedicalgroup.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"