Michigan Babies

3D Ultrasound

Yay!  I'm on the schedule for July 22nd to get a 3D ultrasound done at LCC.  We've been communicating through e-mail and I have asked her how much does the service cost, but she never responds.  Although this last time she did mention, "thanks for volunteering".  Hopefully we won't be surprised when we go.

Re: 3D Ultrasound

• Yay!  She replyed to me and it is in fact FREE!  And they give you a CD with the images on it.  Awesome!
  • Are they still looking for volunteers????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagechach916:

Are they still looking for volunteers????

They might be.  Her name is Denise Drumm. I'd e-mail her and find out.  She is a little slow responding...  drumm2@lcc.edu  She did give me 4 different times to choose from.  

Hope this helps! 

• awesome I am totally going to e-mail her! Thank you!
  • Thanks for the info!

I e-mailed her well over a week ago. Is she that slow to respond, or should I try again?

• I was just there last week and had a great experience. Her phone # is 483-1754 if you are having trouble getting ahold of her through e-mail. I think they are always looking for volunteers!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers June 2009 Blighted ovum approx 7wks, D&C
  • Thanks so much for the number! I got a hold of her and she took down my info. She said that she will call me back with dates! I'm so excited.
  • That's awesome!  I go tomorrow for my ultrasound and I can't wait!  Geeked
  • I had my 3D ultrasound with Denise at LCC as well.  I was so disappointed in my pictures though...hardly any of them are clear!  Boo :(  Oh well...only a few more weeks until I get to see his sweet little face in person!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"