Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Midwife

Has anyone used Christy Martin CPM? I met with her and adored her but wanted to hear from anyone that's used her. TIA!

Re: Midwife

• Options
    I haven't used her but I have only heard good things about her.  I'm using Sarah Jones, also at gentle beginnings and she said that Christy will most likely be the one assisting at my birth.  If Sarah trusts her, then I trust her.
  • Options
    I haven't used her, but my friend is a midwife who has worked with her and highly recommends her.  She is working with my midwife Donnellyn with All About Babies.  I would recommend anyone who works with Donnellyn!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used her for our homebirth last year and she is absolutely wonderful! She is very trusting of birth and the birth process and was the perfect midwife for us. My membranes ruptured 54 hours before birth and labor didn't start, 48-ish of those hours were completely without contractions, yet, she never once pressured me to go to the hospital. She was very encouraging and supportive throughout the whole pregnancy. She's fabulous, and Donnellyn is great too... and I love the new birth center in Argyle. It's beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"