Minnesota Babies
Options

Unity in Fridley or Mercy in *** Rapids

Does anyone have experience with either hospital?  We took a tour of both hospitals and they were quite different.  Unity was quiet and older while Mercy was newer, loud and active. I don't know anyone that has delivered at either.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Unity in Fridley or Mercy in *** Rapids

• Options
    I delivered at Unity.  I had my choice between the 2, but I chose Unity because I know many people that work there and I was born there...I had a great experience; no problems or issues.
  • Options

imagesevans1975:
    I delivered at Unity.  I had my choice between the 2, but I chose Unity because I know many people that work there and I was born there...I had a great experience; no problems or issues.

Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered twice at Mercy and had great experiences both times. I think whichever one you choose will be a good experience. The nurses at Mercy are very helpful and caring. I also loved all the breastfeeding support with my first baby because it was new and I was unsure about it even though I really wanted to BF. I credit their knowledge and helpfulness for a great BFing experience with my DS.

I would highly recommend Mercy to anyone.

Side note-Do you have a clinic? Do they deliver at a certain hospital? The reason I ask is that I go to Riverway in *** Rapids, and they deliver at Mercy, so I didn't have a choice of hospital.

• Options
    I delivered at Mercy in Coon_Rapids and had a great experience. I arrived at the hospital ready to push and they reacted very quickly and professionally and took good care of us. I heard a lot of negative things about their L&D before I delivered and I experienced the opposite. We highly recommend Mercy.
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I had my daughter at Unity! It was a wonderful experience from the very beginning. The nurses were angels!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"