Boston Babies

North shore shower locations

My Aunts are planning my shower and are having a hard time finding a location. Where is your shower being held? TIA

Re: North shore shower locations

• lots of options! how many people? what's the budget? Spinelli's on rt. 1 is nice , but i think it's $$.  you can try a hall or vfw type place if you want more budget friendly. you can usually bring your own food.  we did this for my jack and jill wedding shower.  also most restaurants have private rooms that they will use for brunch showers if that's what type you're having.  happy planning!
    imageimage

• My mother threw me a shower at Spinelli's.  Depending upon how many people Mt. Vernon - the ship on Rte 1 is nice - I think they can accomodate up to 40 people.  Maybe try a VFW, Elks, or Knights of Columbus and then have it catered.
  • Loading the player...
  • My showers were held in people's homes, but my husband's cousin's shower was held at the Winthrop Arms (in Winthrop).  Her bridal shower was there too.   They have a nice function room, his family has had a few events there.

My reception was at the Chelmsford Radisson and they do showers too.  I had an excellent experience with their staff.

• The Village Green on Rte 1 in Danvers is VERY reasonable and cute.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"