Hawaii Babies

??? Weekly Check-in ???

Nicole - let me know if I should change your EDD!

HAWAII NESTIE/BUMPIE MAMAS

4forluck ? Elaine May ? 09.20.07

MauidAims ? Kai Adam ? 02.16.08
MrsNFB ? Sean Patrick ? 10.11.08

kauai_luv ? Waianuhea ? 04.04.09
kshiz ? Ella Juliet ? 04.04.09
VanceandLori ? Brooke Jillian ? 05.15.09
Mrs.HulaHunnie ? Jaylee Emiko ? 06.11.09
bigislandhi ? Zoi ? 06.29.09
Mrs.Ziz ? Bella Kailani ? 07.24.09
Hawaiian Honey ? Matthew Sebron (Matty) ? 08.07.09
MrsWinter ? Ashton Christopher ? 08.14.09
myday1708 ? Alexa Leilani ? 09.09.09
missaloha ? Ellery Lin Ka'imilani ? 09.13.09
MrsNJSwimmer ? William (Billy) ? 11.09.09
Trieulam - Kiptyn ? 11.12.09 & precious angel Kylie ? 11.12.09-1.28.10
MrsPresley ? Annalise Rebecca ? 11.12.09
HulaLove ? Elyse Ann (Elle) ? 12.14.09

Married2MrWright ? Elizabeth (Libby) Joan ? 01.25.10
Sanae78 ? Kaya Akemi ? 02.11.10
SirenSong ? Samara Jane Florence ? 02.16.10
Mauiwedding08
? John (Jack) ? 02.19.10
Jaysgirljulie
? Christopher Ryan ? 03.9.10
Lola808 ? Adrian Kapa'a ? 04.8.10
LisaKeiko ? John (Johnny) Samuel IV ? 04.19.10
redshoegirl ? William John & Dashiell Thomas ? 04.21.10
liubride510 ? Kailani Grace ? 05.08.10
inamra ? Blake ? 05.16.10
rwright5 ? Mason Lee ? 06.03.10
supercoolnat ? Zachary ? 06.07.10
parrotgirl ? Mason ? 06.15.10
lelekay ? Henry Benjamin ? 07.22.10
MrsIH - Jacob - 8.28.10

HAWAII NESTIE DUE DATES

July 2010
07.22.10 ? Boy ? RobynLee

September  2010
09.09.10 ? Baby ? Vanilla15

October 2010
10.07.10 ? Girl ? ECUPirate04
10.08.10 ? Baby ? mrsnickandnora
10.24.10 ? Girl ? eacerna
10.24.10 ? Boy ? MrsNicole&Brian808

November  2010
11.20.10 ? Boy ? SanHawaii08

January 2011
01.20.11 ? Girl ? Oceangirl22

March 2011
03.13.11 ? Baby ? kinibruin
03.20.11 ? Baby ? MrsZiz

April 2011
04.04.11 ? Baby ? MauiBride2008

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Post updated due dates or gender reports here.

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)? 

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites? 

(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different?

(8) What questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins?

TTCers:  Which cycle are you on?  Where in the cycle are you?  What, if anything, are you doing/trying for TTC success?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ??? Weekly Check-in ???

• Ahh...I haven't done this in a while!! 

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 32w2d

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? Still feeling good. I am thankful, that I haven't had any swelling yet, I can still put my socks/shoes on fine, get out of the bed fine, still wear my wedding/e-ring, etc. Baby's been moving A LOT which we love :-).

I had my maternity shoot and 2 baby showers last week. DH's co-workers are planning a surprise baby shower for him 2 weeks from now.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? This coming Thursday. I'll have my 1st internal exam. The doc will check my cervix and see if I am dilated. We leave for Aruba (cousin's wedding and I'm a BM) this Friday so I am praying that I am not dilated at all coz if so, bye bye Aruba :0(. I am also crossing my fingers that I will still fit in the BM dress! My belly has been growing at a fast speed just for the past week lol.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? I guess feeling the pressure of the baby in my groin which makes walking (after sitting for a long time) tough. After a few steps though, I feel fine.

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  It varies. Some days I feel good, some days I just feel like I look like a pig :-P. Now that my belly is bigger, I enjoy looking pregnant vs during 1st/2nd tri when I just look like I ate too much lol.

The other day, DH and I were walking downtown and there was a homeless person asking for money. She was about to say her spiel and beg for money but then she saw me and my belly. Instead, she said "Oh, they're having a baby. They probably can't spare any money" lol. We thought it was pretty funny. So instances like that makes me love being pregnant lol.

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites?  Perhaps when LO is born, I'll take her to one but I have not done any research yet.

(8) What questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins? How did you choose your pediatrician?

• (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?  9w1d

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  As far as being PG, still feel good.  But I caught a nasty virus overnight because my throat is so sore and my nose is so stuffy.  Blowing out yellow gunk (sorry TMI).  Not sure if I can take anything so I'm just downing OJ, chicken soup and H2O.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?  September 8 for my 10 week appointment.  I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat this time.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?  Well, I had to buy bigger bras already Embarrassed  That sucks.

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  Right now I just feel bloated and it looks like I have put on a few lbs.  I can't to start showing so people will look at me as pregnant instead of chunky.

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites?  I haven't thought about that yet, maybe...

(8) What questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins?  How you found a peditrician is a good one.  Also maybe how do/did you exercise while PG, what was your normal routine and how many times per week did you workout?

| Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Loading the player...
  • (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?  I'm 11 weeks 2 days pregnant.Bella is 13 months!

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? After my trip the ER last week, I'm feeling much better. I started taking pepcid twice a day (the ER dr told me to) and it's made my morning/all day sickness pretty much go away... well except for the fact that food just doesn't sound good to me at all.

Bella went in for her 12 month check up (it took them forever to get us in!) and she's 18 lbs 6oz <5% and 30 1/2 inches long 70%. The dr said "you need to start fattening her up" along with some other stuff... it's in my blog... anyhow it's not like we don't feed the kid! She usually eats everything under the sun. Currently she's teething again and drooling like a made woman so she's hardly eating (but that's not her norm)... it frustrated me because it's not like RYan or I are anywhere near big people. We're average so I don't expect her to be a chubby baby. Besides that she's MOVING like crazy, crawling, cruising and trying to walk.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? Mine is a week from this friday for the first trimester screening and ultrasound. Bella's isn't until she's 15 months for a shot only visit... MMR and chickenpox, which I'm not sure we're doing either on that time schedule.

4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week

Still trying to wean, I have NO idea how to do this! We're down from 7 feedings at 12 months to 4-5 feedings now. I don't want to cut cold turkey but she won't give up those last few feedings...

We had to let her CIO again earlier this week and it only lasted 2 nights, but she was waking up like clockwork at midnight every single night! She cried about 45 mins the first night and only whimpered for a few minutes the next night. We had tried rocking her and other things but the ONLY thing she wanted was to breastfeed...(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)? 

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites? We took a mommy and me yoga class and it was lots of fun. It was nice to socialize with other mom's too!

(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different? We'd like to go out more often just the two of us but that doesn't seem to happen. It's SO expensive to pay a babysitter AND do dinner or a movie... you're talking $100 for just a few hours and we simply can't afford that. We did book a concert in a couple of months and have babysitting all lined out. It's kind of a treat since we never do that kind of stuff.

It helps that Bella goes to bed like clockwork at 7pm and then we usually stay up until about 9 so it's like our time to reconnect. We usually end up on the couch, lounging and watching TV.

At what age are you planning to wean? How do you plan to do that? How far apart do you want your kids? Why?

• imageeacerna:

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? Still feeling good. I am thankful, that I haven't had any swelling yet, I can still put my socks/shoes on fine, get out of the bed fine, still wear my wedding/e-ring, etc.

you are so lucky!! I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in months!  and once it got hot, everything else got really swollen.  My feet and hands are the worst, but I feel like my face and legs are not so pretty either.  Funny, I told DH last night my biggest complaint is the swelling...the big belly really doesn't bother me!  not fitting into any of my shoes and the skin tightness bothers me!

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 39 weeks this Thursday...I can't believe I am next in line!!!

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? feeling good enough...the swelling is my only real complaint & sleeping still comes easy, it just doesn't stick around so well.  Typically i have to get up to pee around 3 or 4am & going back to sleep is a challenge!  Hopefully that changes soon (esp once baby is here)  from what I hear I will need to sleep every chance I can get!

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? This coming Thursday. for another checkup...the last 2 internal exams have had no progress, which is fine by me.  I am hoping to go past my due date.  We are close enough now that it really wouldn't be too much of a problem, but if I had gone into labor too early before my duedate, I wouldn't have been able to afford to stay out on mat leave until after the holidays.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? just last minute trying to get everything done & I think all of the weight & swelling is taking a toll on my body (I feel really old when my joints hurt getting up!)

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  I don't know that I have ever felt extra sexy while pg, but early on didn't mind looking pg.  I've got a pretty big baby cooking so I have been looking pg for quite some time.  I feel that now that I am so swollen I look really big AND everyone comments on how big my belly is (or if I am sure there is just one in there...yes I am sure.  My DH & his family are big people! This is going to be a big baby.  Thank you very much!! - though how embarrassed will I be if I have a 6lb baby or something!  People will know I was just eating too many cookies!!!) 

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites?  I haven't looked into it too much yet.  I know there are some itsy bitsy yoga classes that i am interested in, but I am not sure how much is available around here

(8) What questions would you like to see in upcoming check-ins? How did you know you were in labor?  My mom said she didn't have any contractions or water breaking, she just knew so she went to the hospital & sure enough she was very dialated but w/o painful contractions!  yesterday my back hurt and she was convinced I was in labor (turns out, I wasn't!)

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 9 months, 3 weeks!

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  he can walk while I hold his hands

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? just had his 9 month appt, so nothing until 12 months.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?  his newfound screaming/screeching at random times!  so startling!

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  I felt awkward, but MH would always tell me i looked great. :)

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites?  We go to swim class once/ week,  but I will probably not take class over the winter - we signed up for the next one which runs through halloween though.  That's the only thing we've done - most other things in my area seem to be during the week when I'm working.

(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different?  We make sure to kiss every night before bed (since I go to bed with LO, I go to bed early), and we talk during work usually.

• (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 5 weeks, 5 days

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  He smiled at me last week!  Just once, but it was a real smile!  He's been smiling in his sleep for a while now, but this time he was awake and feeding.  He pulled off, turned to me, and grinned.  :)

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? In 3 weeks for his 2 month appt.

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?  Napping.  He'll fall asleep easily, but doesn't like to stay asleep.  Luckily (knock on wood!) he stays asleep at night pretty well (for 3 hours at a time), but during the day he wakes up every 20 minutes or so.  He goes back to sleep with some amount of comforting, but I'm scared to shower or do anything that I can't immediately pull away from quickly if I need to.

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  Not awkward, but definitely not sexy, either.  I did like the way I looked, though.  I felt.....womanly, I guess, and I kind of liked it.

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites?  I'd really like to, if anyone offered anything not during work hours around here!  :(

(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different?  I guess we're still working this out right now.  But we do talk when MH is at work every day, and we often play a quick board game or watch a few minutes of TV together after dinner each night (Henry often sleeps pretty well in the evenings, as opposed to mornings and afternoons).  On MH's days off, we make a point to spend family time together by going for a long walk or a quick outing.  I do worry about how we'll connect once I go back to work, though.  I'll need to go to bed early with Henry, and I'm sure there'll be many days that MH and I will be like ships in the night.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?

7 months and 6 days old

We just got back from our first vacation as a family since Libby was born...she did wonderfully on all of our flights and the 5-hour car ride from SoCal to NorCal.  Sadly, we are all sick now...probably from the plane rides home.  She went to the pedi today...confirmed that it's a virus and luckily has not led to an ear infection.  So...lots of nursing and napping.

Libby has been VERY active in the past week or so...scooting, commando crawling and pulling up on furniture.  This girl is on the go!

She saw the pedi today due to her illness...next scheduled appt. will be in October for her nine month appt.

Keeping some sort of schedule while traveling...we managed okay...we were in three different houses while on vacation but I think it helped to keep the bedtime routines the same and we also brought our twilight turtle and sound machine so the environment was relatively the same as at home.

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)? 

I actually felt better about my body than I had anticipated before getting KU.  One of my fears is that I would be huge and while my bump did grow and grow I never felt ridiculous.  It was amazing to know that I was growing another human being!  And my hair and nails were amazing...now?  Not so much.

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites? 

We're looking into a Kindermusik class for Fall...sadly, they're all geared towards SAHM, but I found one that meets near my office on Friday mornings at 11 a.m. so I'll just use my lunch hour to attend it with her.

(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different?

We communicate as much as possible throughout the day...sometimes it's mostly short phone calls since I am at the office and he's at home.  Our schedules are not similar right now...he works weekends, I am off.  He works evenings, I work days.  So we sometimes only see eachother for 30-60 minutes/day.  We remind ourselves that it won't be like this forever AND that when we do have time together to really enjoy it.  Being together for an entire week last week was awesome!

TTCers:  Which cycle are you on?  Where in the cycle are you?  What, if anything, are you doing/trying for TTC success?

• 1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 3 months on Friday

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? tired... I started back to working both my jobs last week so that has really taken a toll on me.  oh and my AF hasn't gotten back on a schedule either I have had her visit twice in a month....i guess it will take a little to get back adjusted to the pill

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?  he goes for his 4 mon shots next in Oct.  Gotta get his 3 mon pics scheduled

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?  adjusting to my work schedule and making sure I pump enough so he has food for the next day.

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  i felt ok until the end and then I just felt big and blah

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites?   i don't know if there are even any in our small town

(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different?  finding sexy time is the hardest when we are tired and I don't feel sexy about myself

• (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?  28w3d

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? Feeling pretty good.  I slept for almost 6 whole hours w/o getting up on saturday night - it was amazing!  and then the last 2 nights, i got up 3 times each =P

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?  went in today for a regular visit and took the 1hr glucose test.  just called to get my results - I passed!  starting every 2 week visits now...

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week  Sleep! 

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  I like it Smile I was relieved, b/c I really wanted to like it, but i know several friends who hated being pregnant - they just felt so uncomfortable in their own bodies, and i was afraid I might too.  i'm also thankful (and vain for being thankful, i guess!) that all my weight gain is in my boobs and tummy (so far).  but i don't really feel sexier - my boobs are huge, but besides commenting on how big they are, they don't seem to have done much for MH Stick out tongue  i think he's already seeing them as milk-making machines Stick out tongue  but i do feel more womanly, and the whole "i'm growing another human being" is still a bit mindblowing and amazing. 

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites? I'd like to!  Haven't looked into them yet.  I seem to remember Malia did some while on mat leave?  Hopefully I find a few we can take while I'm on leave - not sure how young they start.  After I go back to work, probably not so much, just due to schedules.  We'll see.

• imagerwright5:

finding sexy time is the hardest when we are tired and I don't feel sexy about myself

I agree with this! It's hard to find time! I mean by the time we go to bed we're both exhausted. I'm also bloated right now (last time I remember the bloat would come and go, this time it's in full force all of the time) and I don't feel very sexy... so that makes it difficult too. DH does rub my belly and talk to the baby so that helps but still I need to feel better about my body again! It's frustrating to me for sure. Also since we aren't breastfeeding much my boobs have turned into droppy sadbags TMI but at least that's how I feel. Where did those perky 20 something boobs go? Oh wait I had a kid, breastfed and now I'm 30!  

• (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? 4 months and....something weeks. OMG I feel so bad that I can't remember! 2 weeks, I think?

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? Tiiiiired! Will had a rough night, which means I did too...

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? Will has a physio appointment today (we leave in like 5 min) and I have a doctor's appointment next Tues to see about getting an IUD (fiiiiiinally!)

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? Taking care of the boys on my own while Ben is out of town. It hasn't been as bad as I anticipated (though last night was rough), and we're half way done now!

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)? Very un-sexy. Very awkward. Very self-conscious. Like a small walking planet. Stick out tongue I never felt more uncomfortable or un-sensual in my life!

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites? No - they don't have many in this area, and the few they do have are $$$$$$$ (yes, that many $s lol). We will probably take them to the public library for children's book times, that kind of thing though.

(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different? We haven't really changed much, to be honest - I think our relationship is even stronger now! That said, I think the key is communicate, communicate, communicate, especially during the first few months when you're incredibly sleep deprived and are looking for someone to lash out at lol! And cut your other half some slack (including husbands - it's a big adjustment for them too!).

• (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?

she's about 9.5 months old now

she can crawl up the stairs now!

and her first tooth started to poke through this week - finally!

not until 1 year

teething!!

i did not feel awkward but did not feel sexy either.  i did feel kind of cute sometimes though :)

yes when she gets older i want to take her to story time, music classes, etc.  i know you can start them really young but her nap schedule is still so random it's hard for me to schedule anything

we're going to start trying to do a date night once we hire a new sitter...our last one lived too far away so it wasn't really feasible

• Hey Sandra!  Yes, can you changed my EDD to 10/24/10?  I've decided to give in to my LMP.  Stick out tongue

(1) What week are you in/how old is your LO?  32 weeks 2 days...yikes!  Where did the time go?!

(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share?  The lower back pain has returned, which is making sleeping difficult.  I get hip pain on whatever side I end up falling asleep on.  I think I'm having BH now and then.  Baby is as active as ever and has the hiccups a couple of times per day.

(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up?  Next check-up is next Wednesday.  I wonder if this will be an internal exam (I haven't had one yet).  I forgot to ask last time.  Other exciting things?  Um, my SIL decided to throw us a baby shower in a couple of weeks.  And we're going to a wedding a week after that.  I think I'll need to buy a new outfit for both occasions.  Smile

(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week?  Just feeling super tired and the lower back/hip pain.  I think it's a sign of how quickly Baby is growing!

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  I have to admit that pregnancy has treated me well.  I had horrible visions of how I'd look/feel, but I'm quite happy so far.  I wouldn't say I feel sexy, but I'm glad I still have a waist.  Stick out tongue  I guess I just feel comfortable.

(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites? I haven't thought about this one yet.

• imageMrsNicole&Brian808:

Hey Sandra!  Yes, can you changed my EDD to 10/24/10?  I've decided to give in to my LMP.  Stick out tongue

done!

imageMrsNicole&Brian808:

(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)?  I have to admit that pregnancy has treated me well.  I had horrible visions of how I'd look/feel, but I'm quite happy so far.  I wouldn't say I feel sexy, but I'm glad I still have a waist.  Stick out tongue  I guess I just feel comfortable.

yay!  Smile  hugs

• (1) What week are you in/how old is your LO? He's 1 week old already, wow, time is going too fast.(2) How are you feeling? Any new milestones or news in the last week to share? Feeling great!  First couple of days at home were tough, well, the hospital was tougher, we felt like fish out of water and I was so tired, understandably.  But home life is going well, each day is easier and easier and we are getting to know his signals and we keep saying how mellow/chill he is... I hope he stays like that.  I'm also thankful the BF'ing is going so well.(3) Next appointment date?  Any big ultrasounds/other exciting stuff coming up? Next week Tuesday for his second weight check.  We had a check up on Thursday and he only lost 1 ounce since leaving the hospital.(4) What's been your greatest BR challenge this past week? Lack of sleep!!! :)  But you manage because you love this little person so much.(5) How do/did you feel about the way you look pregnant (some women feel sexy, others feel awkward, etc.)? Loved being pregnant and miss it!  I tried to enjoy every step along the way because it goes so fast.  It helps that I had a very easy pregnancy though.(6) Do you/are you planning to take your child to any ?mommy and me? type of classes?  Any favorites? Hope so.(7) Mamas:  What do you and YH do to keep your relationship strong and connected now that you have a LO? Anything different? Ask me in a little while? :)  It's been great so far and I feel we are now connected in a way we weren't before, plus we think Jacob is the best thing that has happened to us.  I expect some ups and downs though but I hope we can find ideas for time together and date nights and such.
    I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"