Baby Names

names!!!!

if i do have a boy it gonna be Jayden but i dont know what the middle name should be i really like Jayden Daniel but Daniel is my fiances brothers name and i dont know how that will look? and also if its a girl i have no idea my fiance like Jaylee for Jay for his name and Lee for my middle name but i am not to sure anyone?

Stephanie 

Re: names!!!!

• Eh, Jayden is just one of those overused "aiden/aden/ayden" names. At this point every class is going to have at least 7 variations of this theme. As for Jaylee, again not a huge fan. I do like Daniel but you aren't sold on it since it's your FI's brothers name.
  • Unless you want to honor your FI's brother, I wouldn't use Daniel.  It will 100% come across like you picked that name on purpose BECAUSE it is his brother name's and not DESPITE it. 

If you want to honor your FI (I think I gathered that his name is Jay), then you could use that as a middle name or pick a name that begins with the letter J.  I'm not a big fan of the Jayden/Hayden/Aiden/Brayden trend myself.  I don't think Jaylee is a very pretty name. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Loading the player...
  • Ehhh... I'm going to say we have very different taste in names. I dislike all the /aden/ names and Jaylee...ick. I like the pp suggestion of using a name that starts with 'J'

I do like the name Daniel, but that might be a bit weird.

• Both names are really NMS (not my style) at all. Very trendy and/or made up. What about Jason for a boy and something like Julia/Juliet for a girl? If your SO is set on honoring him or his family, I suggest you choose a name that is close and not so literal. Both names are bad. 

GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jayden is way to popular and trendy for my taste. Jaylee sounds too childish and I don't think will grow up well.

Have you considered Jolie for a girl?

https://nameberry.com/babyname/Jolie

For boys, if you like the "J" names I would stick with something that ages well and won't have a time stamp on it like Jayden.

• I don't like either of your names. Jaylee is made up, and Jayden is girly and trendy.

Please consider sentence structure in future posts. It makes them a lot easier to read.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • lol talk about getting my head chopped off! well i am sorry everyone i love the name Jayden its just what i like and no i dont want to honor his family i don't exactly love them lol but i do like the name Daniel it just sucks thats his brothers name i guess i will just forget about that name.....my daughters name is Olivia if that makes anything better i don't think i have completely bad taste in names i just don't like alot of names that other people like i don't like the name Jaylee very much but my fiance does i however like Khloe for a girl and Andrea (scared to hear about these names lol) but i do appreciate everyone comments. i still dont know what i am having yet hope to find out soon. thanks again everyone

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"