Nurseries and Baby Gear

BRU Coupons for Furniture?

Does BRU ever have coupons for furniture?? I signed up for the rewards program a couple of weeks ago but haven't received anything in the mail yet.

I want to order the crib and changing table by the end of September...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: BRU Coupons for Furniture?

• Right now they are doing a promotion where you bring in any old carseat, crib, etc. to "trade-in" and then you get 25% of a crib.  I think it is through 9/19.  Check out their website.

• I just received a coupon in the mail for "any one item 15% off".  I registered about 2 weeks ago.  I'm getting my sister's too and using them for our crib/dresser purchase.  I can't justify paying full price on stuff like that.
  • Loading the player...
  • BRU usually has 2 big books of coupons a year - in February and September. There should definately be a furniture coupon.

Remember that you can use TRU coupons at BRU, too....sometimes they have furniture coupons when BRU does not.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i used coupons on each piece of furniture
    image 2011
  • I registered several weeks ago and still haven't received any coupons. I don't know why!! However, I used a 20% off coupon that my husband's coworker just got in the mail yesterday to purchase my crib. When I checked out I received another 20% off coupon for use at the end of the month, which I will use to buy my dresser. My BRU is also doing a promotion right now where you spend a certain $$ on furniture, you get a 50, 100 or 150 dollar gift card, which is nice.
  • You never know how long it will take before the coupons start rolling in. There's a good chance they won't come before you need them. Just go into the store and ask the cashier for a coupon on your next purchase. I choose to buy a Snickers to get the 20% off coupon. I did it on Friday and got the coupon for two weeks in September but I can't remember which two weeks.
  • You can  always buy the item. Then take a coupon and the receipt back in and get a price adjustment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"