Health & Exercise

girdles?

Hi,

Has anyone looked into or used (if you've had a child before) a post pregnancy girdle?  I am only in my second trimester but admittedly vain and already researching these...

I think the ones with the velcro fastener look like they would show a lot underneath your clothes.  It seems like one along the lines of a big ace bandage would be more comfortable and discreet. 

Anyway, advice is greatly appreciated!

Re: girdles?

• I always reply to these questions because I am a huge fan of the post-pregnancy girdle.  I was thinking about getting the Belly Bandit and Shrinxhips and using both, but DS arrived early, before I got them, so I ended up using an extra hold tummy and hip slimmer that I got at Wal-Mart for $5.  It was amazing.  My stomach went flat so quickly, and it also brought my hips back into place.  I wore it religiously for 8 weeks - I had a few so I could wash and wear one constantly.  I wore it all day, night, working out, everything.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I used the belly bandit and loved it. It was a little bulky but also gave great support for my back. I actually shrank out of it too quickly. I was back in my jeans within three weeks. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My baby is already 3 months... Is it to late to use one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"