December 2010 Moms
Options

bra shopping makes me sad.

pre BFP I had perky 34C's that I really loved and I'd been fitted and had bras that were comfortable and wonderful.   now my boobas are making me sad!!  they don't feel all that much bigger, just, like, heavier.

:(

I am currently wearing a 36C, but it is totally digging into me in all of the wrong places, but I'm filling out the cups okay so now I'm worried I need to go in and get a 38B :(  I think a 38C would be too big!  WAH!  I seriously just wanna cry.

how many cup/bra sizes have you gone through in the past 6 months?  what's your starting and current size, if you don't mind my asking.  I'm really curious if I'm the only one with a crazy expanding ribcage :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bra shopping makes me sad.

• Options
    I went from a 38F to a 40G.   I'm gonna fall over soon!  My H thinks it's freaking awesome LOL  Big Smile
  • Options

I've gone from an average 36 B to a Very Full 36/38 C

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I went from a 38 C to a 42 DD.  I mean, those a pretty big!  The really sad part - I finally went & bought a new bra in the right size & I lost it last week.  I mean, how do you lose something THAT big??  So, I am in sports bras until I order another online.  :(

• Options
    34 B to a 36 DD. They don't look as big as I thought they would, but my growing belly may have something to do with that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was a 36D before and now I'm in 38D bras, but they are getting a little tight.  I think I need to go shopping and try some 38DD and 40D bras.
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• Options
    I have always been a 32A, and I have always loved my little ladies.  I just went in and was fitted for a new bra because bras were also digging in and were very uncomfortable.  I am now a 34B.... I keep joking with my husband that my big girl boobies have finally arrived!!! Yay!!!
  • Options
    I started out a 34D and am now a 36DD,  these babies are gonna need some work done after this is over with :(
    Baby <a href=BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a 34dd and am the same so far. eek
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby #2 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am scared to see how big they will be once the milk comes in
    Baby <a href=BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I was a 34C also and am now a 36DD.  Trying going up a cup size and see if that helps at all with the digging in.  My ribcage is definitely bigger...just makes my waist look smaller though so I'm cool with it.  Wink
  • Options
    I was a 32D pre-pregnancy then went up to a 32DD (PITA to find this size) but then a month later I had to go up to a 34DD. I might have to go back in and get measured again though because the bras are starting dig into my ribs.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Started as a 38C and am in a 38DD.  I'm hoping that holds me over.  These things are killing my back!  :-D The gal at the maternity store said it's not uncommon to go up as much as 4 sizes depending on your body type.  I just hope that I don't need to tie them around my neck to keep them up when all is said and done. 
  • Options

I started as a 30FF, which can't be found anywhere in stores. So I used to order those online. I started to just spill out of those cups and the band size was feeling really tight.

The place that I take my prenatal yoga classes at also has a little store with nursing bras, tanks, pumps, etc. I got fitted there and just bought 2 bras that are size 32I (yes, that would be the 9th letter of the alphabet!) and they fit perfectly! They are so amazing - even if they are nursing bras! This is the biggest size they have though, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do if/when they get bigger once my milk comes in.

And DH and I decided a long time ago that I'm going to get a reduction once I'm completely done having kids. I'd love to go down to a 32C or something like that. I haven't been that size since 8th grade!

• Options

I hear ya on the sad thing.  I hit the big Nordstrom sale totally pumped for all the fall clothing/shoes.  All I walked out with was a freakin 36G sports bra!!  Sad.

I started at a 32D and am now wearing both 36DDD and 36G.  If you find one that holds up the heaviness, let me know!

Baby #2 due: 04/23/2013 DD: 01/03/2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I started at a 36B and I am at a 38B.  I still think I could go to a 40B because it seems soooo tight around my ribcage.  The underwire has been so tight on my old bras that I go numb.  It sucks.
  • Options

imageLiselleWhitehill:
    I have always been a 32A, and I have always loved my little ladies.  I just went in and was fitted for a new bra because bras were also digging in and were very uncomfortable.  I am now a 34B.... I keep joking with my husband that my big girl boobies have finally arrived!!! Yay!!!

Exactly the same here, 32A to a 34B.  Like you said, I've always been very happy with my size, but it's kind of fun to have cleavage, lol.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Ack.  Just thinking about this makes me sad!  I went from a 36 DDD (yes-I started out big already) and now I'm around a 38F.  Although my cup size got bigger, it's the hugeola expanding rib cage that really has me down.  I could probably easily fit a 40 but I'm just not gonna do it!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    34C to 36D and I probably need to try the DD. I used to love my size and perkiness but now, the beewbies are just too big for my small size, even with the growing belly. Up until 20 wks when I didn't have much of a belly, I was thinking maybe the baby was growing in my chest since that was the only area growing. And I got no milk, no leaking soooooo they're going to be even more HUGE when that happens. I'm going to be resting my head in my cleavage. :(
  • Options
    I started at a 34A and went up to a 34C. I started my first pregnancy at a 32B and went all the way to 34D, so I don't think they are done yet this time!
  • Options
    I've been a 34A (B on a REALLY good day) for quite some time. Nothing much to speak of, but I've just started spilling over the tops of my 34Bs and had to go to the next hook (I've always done the 3rd hook so now I'm on the middle one). I have a few lower cut bras and when I wear those I call it "The Nipple Show" because my nipples are bound to pop out at some point. However, even though I'm spilling out of the 34B, I am still too small for the Cs... :( But I've never experienced my boobs touching before or cleavage, so this is AWESOME! :) And hubby loves it too, he thinks they're great. 
  • Options
    I was a 36DDD before....I don't want to be measured for a new bra...I might cry. I've been wearing a really supportive sports bra and I think I need to cave and get a real one soon cause this is not going to work for the the entire third tri...
  • Options

UPDATE:  went bra shopping with my mom and got measured.   I'm a 38C (same size as my mom) but all of the 38C's fit poorly :(  I must have tried on 50 bras and not one fit.  :sigh:

I. Am. Depressed!!

• Options
    imagebabyonthebrain2010:

UPDATE:  went bra shopping with my mom and got measured.   I'm a 38C (same size as my mom) but all of the 38C's fit poorly :(  I must have tried on 50 bras and not one fit.  :sigh:

I. Am. Depressed!!

:( hopefully you find a good one soon! My Dh keeps asking me when mine are supposed to get bigger. That is when I give him the death stare. I'm dreading them getting bigger than they already are!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby #2 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A perfect 34D to a very sad 38E...bye bye cute boobs :)
  • Options

I would definitely measure yourself or maybe even get professionally fitted. When I decided to buy new bras, I was going to just order a cup size up and maybe a band size up, but when I measured I realized I had gained two cup sizes and was still the same band size (from 32A to 32C). The cups not being supportive can cause digging in around the band and underwires, so it may or may not be the band size that's making you uncomfortable.

GL and have fun shopping when you find your size.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have gone from a 34B to a 36E. I had a breast reduction 10 years ago and was a 34F. I joke with my DH that I am going to need another reduction!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"