Orange County Babies
Options

Daycare / Pedi Reco's in Mission Viejo / Aliso Viejo..

We will be relocating from Carlsbad up to MV or AV in the next few months and I wanted to see if anyone could recommend a daycare and Pedi in the area. My LO is 18 months and we need full time care. TIA!

Re: Daycare / Pedi Reco's in Mission Viejo / Aliso Viejo..

• Options

We started our son in a Montessori school at 18 months... he loves it! In Mission Viejo I'd recommend Mission Montessori.  I think you get a discount for being on the bump.

We've been with Southern Orange County Pediatrics for the past 6 years and really like them.  You may want also want to check out Mia Bella pediatrics.  I've heard great things and they are in Mission Viejo right off La Paz and 5 fwy.   

• Options
    We go to Coastal Kids in Lagunal Niguel. My son sees Dr. Apostol, but all the doctors in the practice are great. We don't live in the area, so I don't have a child care rec. Sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also go to Souther OC Pediatrics and really like it. My good friend's mom is a nurse there so we get VIP care but they're a great group regardless. We go to the Rancho Santa Margarita office, I think they have 4 offices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options

I'm in AV too, and am looking for daycare, so no rec's, yet...

But, our daughter (5) see's Dr Wilkinson at Seaview Pediatrics(www.seaviewpeds.com).  They're great!  They have an office in Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills & San Clemente.

Good luck!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"