Rhode Island Babies

Photo studios?

Hello! I have a soon to be six month old and I want to get some photos done. I don't want to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars, but I would like good quaility photos. Any suggestions for afforable photos? I have many friends who have tried Sears and JCPenny. I have heard the good and bad... Any input on photo studios or photographers will be helpful! Thanks!

Re: Photo studios?

• Katie Lovaas....she's really fabulous and will work with you to make whatever you want affordable....and one of her specialties is kids.  She's based in Matunuck, but travels all over.  Her website is www.katielovaasphotography.com
  • DeCesari Photography - studio in Lincoln but she does on location too.  Just had cake smash pictures done, really fabulous :)

I think packages start at $150 - just so you know, when you go to a place that ISN"T a sears or the like, you are paying more - just a fact of life...

• Loading the player...
  • Babies r us in Warwick just opened thier studio back up.We go to portrait simple-they have a website- in the emerald mall...a bit pricey but worth every penny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"