Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Milk swapping?

I think I read something on this board about a milk swapping site? my stash is rapidly growing and i'm a little curious. I tried googling for it, that turned out to be a bad idea Embarrassed

anyone know which site i am talking about?

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Milk swapping?

• Options
    There's Milkshare.com for donating. You might want to ask on the Breastfeeding board. They could know more about what you're looking for.
  • Options
    FYI...it is not always safe to use others' breastmilk.  HIV and Hepatitis are transmitable through breastmilk.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejen_jupiter:
    FYI...it is not always safe to use others' breastmilk.  HIV and Hepatitis are transmitable through breastmilk.

If she has a rapidly growing stash, why on earth would she want someone else's milk?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageRitaT22:

imagejen_jupiter:

If she has a rapidly growing stash, why on earth would she want someone else's milk?

That's not what I was implying.  If I was giving/selling my milk to someone else, I would want to be aware of this in case the issue came up, like if the other woman asked about it.  I was just throwing out an FYI, SORRY.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"