North Dakota Babies
Options

Can someone give me some more rope?

'cause I'm at the end of mine...

Mari has been up three nights straight every.hour.on.the.hour.

Whether she's sleeping with me or in her crib.

I'm so tired, I'm becoming clumsy...  I've broken two glasses (one in the freakin dishwasher!), I'm knocking sh!t over in my house on accident, and just before I spilled my entire coffee all over my dining room table - it went under the glass, all over the floor, all over two of my chairs - UGH!!!!!!!

I am just so tired.

Please someone give me some hope!!  Tell me this has happened to you and it's all good now!

What happened to my sleeping baby?!?! Crying

Re: Can someone give me some more rope?

• Options

Is she waking up to eat? Poor Mommy, I am so sorry!!!! If she naps during the day try and squeeze one in Sleep

These kids, I tell you...just when you think they have a schedule down they go and flippin change it on us!!!!!

• Options

Oh, no!!  I feel really guilty for my post below now.  But I guess it just shows that I should take this good sleeping now because it could change at any time. 

I'm sending you some sleeping ::::: vibes ::::: for both you and Mari!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It seems like I felt exactly like this in early December so Caroline would have been about 5 to 5 1/2 months.  It was awful, I felt like crap and Jeremy was traveling a ton then so it was all me.  And she wasn't taking naps. 

The good news:  It did get better.  I'm pretty sure it didn't last as long as it felt like it did.  She eventually went back to her marathon sleeping. 

Hope Mari's phase passes quickly.  Rest when you can, every chance you get!

• Options
    Oh no! i hope you can squeez in a nap soon...in the meantime stay away from sharp objects!
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    oh no! Mari darling please give mama a break and go to sleep girl!
  • Options
    imagenatalee215:

Oh, no!!  I feel really guilty for my post below now.  But I guess it just shows that I should take this good sleeping now because it could change at any time. 

Definitely enjoy it now because even if she's got the sleep down, chances are she'll still hit some rough patches in the future.

• Options

Oh no.  I hope Mari comes to her senses soon. 

I get K to nap (sometimes) by laying on the bed next to her and BFing her to sleep.  I know, bad mama, but you gotta do what you gotta do.  And if nothing else, I can close my eyes for a couple minutes while she eats.

• Options

Thanks for the encouragement, girls... Sleep

Mel - most of the time, she will eat.   Which I totally don't understand because she eats PLENTY during the day (or so I was thinking).

Nat - don't feel guilty at all!!! Enjoy it now!!!  I hope it lasts for you both!!!

Shan - I really really really hope this BS ends soon.  It's about 8 weeks her sleeping patterns have changed and they're only getting worse.  I honestly want to nap with her, but I have so much to do around here, it'll never happen.  AND that's IF she naps - usually her naps are like 30 minutes TOPS a few times a day.  (so annoying).  I have so many things whirring in my head right now: baptism planning (must be done within the next week), invoices and proposals and receivables for Peter, cleaning my house... I just can't even.  The only thing I can sit and do right now is cry.  Mari's in her jumperoo in front of me playing with her toys and just looking so tired herself... CryingCryingCrying

• Options
    imageDreamsBride411:

Thanks for the encouragement, girls... Sleep

Mel - most of the time, she will eat.   Which I totally don't understand because she eats PLENTY during the day (or so I was thinking).

Nat - don't feel guilty at all!!! Enjoy it now!!!  I hope it lasts for you both!!!

Shan - I really really really hope this BS ends soon.  It's about 8 weeks her sleeping patterns have changed and they're only getting worse.  I honestly want to nap with her, but I have so much to do around here, it'll never happen.  AND that's IF she naps - usually her naps are like 30 minutes TOPS a few times a day.  (so annoying).  I have so many things whirring in my head right now: baptism planning (must be done within the next week), invoices and proposals and receivables for Peter, cleaning my house... I just can't even.  The only thing I can sit and do right now is cry.  Mari's in her jumperoo in front of me playing with her toys and just looking so tired herself... CryingCryingCrying

I think it is time to call in Rose.

Does she fall asleep if you take her out for a walk in the stroller.  Then stoll her inside and leave her there?

• Options
    Sending you big {{{HUGS}}} & lots of sleeping :::vibes::: I hope this passes quickly!
  • Options
    Oh no, Cris!  I obviously don't have much advice just massive amounts of HUGS to you and and sleeping VIBES for Mari!  xoxox
  • Options
    Totally been there. Hang in there! It WILL get better!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Options
    You poor thing.  I hope you can get some decent sleep VERY soon!
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    imageAshleysred:

I think it is time to call in Rose.

Does she fall asleep if you take her out for a walk in the stroller.  Then stoll her inside and leave her there?

rose is coming to rescue me tomorrow afternoon (thank God!) as for the walk, she'll fall asleep just fine, but she always wakes up when I stop moving = Mari is a woman who knows what she wants and doesn't settle for less, lol.
  • Options
    So glad Rose is coming to your rescue!  Sending better sleeping vibes to both of you oh and and big hug too!
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    B was up about 7 times last night so I feel your pain!  Hence the teething post... But at least she is napping and I got one in with her this morning for about 30 min.  The house cleaning will wait - get a cat nap in!  You will be much more efficient if you get a little rest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"