D.C. Area Babies

BFP here too!

I had the clear blue easy fertility monitor and clomid on my dresser to start next cycle but looks like I don't need it after all! :) DH and I are very excited- lots of new changes for 2011- new house and new baby.  I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday and it can't get here close enough! My HCG levels came back looking great.  I've been feeling sooo tired already too. I don't remember feeling this tired so early but then again I didn't have a toddler running around and keeping me up all hours. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFP here too!

• congrats! H&H 9 months to you:-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay and congrats!  Running after the toddler and not getting the naps I did the first time around definitely made me feel more tired with #2.
  • Congratulations!

• Yeah, that's so exciting!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay, great news!  I feel like my morning sickness this time around is way worse than last time too.  I can't tell if it's because Roscoe demands so much from me, or if it's actually worse.  Maybe it's a girl, that's what I keep telling myself!!

• Congratulations!!!  Here's to an easy 40 weeks.
  • congratulations! how exciting for you and your family!

i noticed that everything happened much earlier with #2 than with #1. so that might be why you are experiencing the fatigue now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!  My second and third pregnancies have been rougher than the first, things happening earlier, etc.  But it's all worth it of course! 
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Yay! Congrats!! I feel your pain - I started getting tired last week before the BFP - thought I was just coming down with something! With #1 I was lucky enough to be home during 1st tri (teacher + summer = naps). This time, I don't know how I'll get through, working full days plus managing a toddler. Yowza!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!  As others said, the symptoms and byproducts of pregnancy with #2 hit me earlier and harder than with #1.  Definitely nap whenever you can...housework, cooking, errands, etc. can wait (or DH can handle them).  You'll get your energy back soon enough (by week 14, I was in much better shape); right now, make you and Baby #2 a priority.
  • Yay!!!! I"m so so so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

I also felt bone tired almost immediately with my 2nd, the exhaustion has lasted throughout the pregnancy too.

• So glad to here it isn't just me.  Today I hit 6 weeks and the fatigue has hit me like a brick!  I could barely get myself out of bed and last night I fell asleep on the couch around 8:30.  Thankfully Xander is sleeping a little better but still insists on waking up at 6.  It will be a killer this weekend I'm sure. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"