Louisiana Babies

Dr. George Schwartzenburg reviews

Re: Dr. George Schwartzenburg reviews

• Do you have one or do you want one?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't say anything about him, but I went to the same pediatric office as a kid (had Dr. Thompson, and after he retired, Dr. Dunlap, both of whom I LOVED). I saw Dr. Kelleher when I was in the hospital for a kidney infection when I was 18, and I've seen Dr. Gelpi when I was sick and Dr. Dunlap wasn't available. I switched to a "regular" doctor after the kidney infection.

I personally plan on using Dr. Gelpi when Blaine is born, but both he and Dr. Kelleher are GREAT!!!!

• I haven't ever personally had any contact with Dr. Schwartzenburg but several of our friends use him and have nothing but great things to say about him and the others in his practice.  I also see the Schwartzenburg's for my ob/gyn and if he's anything like his brothers/niece, he must be fantastic.

We actually interviewed Dr. Gelpi and I LOVED him but we didn't go with him b/c he didn't have privileges at OLOL and that was important to me.  Although I think another poster said that someone else in that office did have privileges so maybe it's just him.

• I use Cheree Schwartzenburg and absolutely LOVE her... Their entire family is great, I had had to see George before while Cheree was out and he was super.
  • imageBengalbelle04:
    I use Cheree Schwartzenburg and absolutely LOVE her... Their entire family is great, I had had to see George before while Cheree was out and he was super.

George is a pediatrician.  You probably saw Edward or Clifford at the obgyn office.  =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"