Pittsburgh Babies

Switch auto insurance

We are moving to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We will need to switch our auto insurance provider once we settle in. Who are the hassle free insurance providers in this state?

Re: Switch auto insurance

• We use Fedele Insurance Agency out of Cranberry Twp, their office is close by the house but I've never had to go there, they are wonderful!  So nice and helpful, they will find you the cheapest insurance through one of their carriers, for us the cheapest was Travelers.  I shopped around a lot prior to calling an agent, I found Geico to be the second cheapest after Travelers.  GL!

https://www.fedeleinsurance.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks Queenbee32 for the link. I shall check their rates over the weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had Statefarm for years, and I've been very happy with them. I have insurance for me and my husband on an 09 Honda Fit, Renter's Insurance and Life Insurance and I only pay around $93/mo.

I thought that was extremely cheap! I've seen people pay way more for car insurance alone. 

I'm not sure which city or borough your moving into, but my local statefarm agent is located on Rt. 60, his name is George O'Korn.

Good Luck!

• We?ve been buying our PA car insurance from The Hartford ever since I graduated from high school. They?ve been good with both my claims over the last few years. I?ll be shifting my home insurance to them when its time to renew this year. If you?d rather go for quality of service instead of the cheapest price, this is a good company OP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"