February 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else's husband driving them crazy?

I honestly can not stand mine.  Everything he does annoys me.  Making plans without checking with me.  He is looking at new vehicles, like we can afford another car payment and a baby?!?! He always works 2 doubles a week and has now been turning them down. All he cares about is doing Tae Kwon Do, and the things he wants to do, like going fishing and the races.  Does he not remember we have a baby coming and have alot to do before it gets here!!!  I can not even stand to here him speak. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else's husband driving them crazy?

• Options
    Sounds like more then just hormones going on.  Maybe a come to Jesus meeting is needed.  Or a new butthole.  Sometimes their old buttholes stop working, and you need to give them a new one. 
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options

imageRileyGrace:
    Sounds like more then just hormones going on.  Maybe a come to Jesus meeting is needed.  Or a new butthole.  Sometimes their old buttholes stop working, and you need to give them a new one. 

That just made my day. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    if your husband needs someone to sympathize with him on his new butthole; he can call my husband.  i gave him a new one this morning...  seems to working properly for now.
  • Options
    I love when you are feeling REALLY angry and fed up with your DH and someone feels the need to post about how wonderful their husband is.  I keep checking back to see who does it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

My husband needs a new butthole. We got into a small argument about my son's shoes (they make him trip, I've seen this. He only trips in these specific shoes. Yet DH sees it one time and says it's my son!)

He told me I'm lethal enough to kill any man, so I quietly asked, "Then why aren't YOU dead??" And he punched a wall (real mature) in front of the kids and then stormed off after putting his finger in my face saying that was it. He's now out for an angry drive. 

Funny how he can say something immature and hurtful, when I strike back with venom he acts like a huge baby. I'm currently packing up his shirts and tossing them into his precious ManCave. He wants to act like an arsehole, he can sleep alone on his piles of HeMan tees. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageJess&Jay1220:

imageRileyGrace:

That just made my day. 

That made my day too. :)

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes! I am going crazy with my boyfriend! He JUST started back to work, 2 days ago, so I am hoping him not sitting around the house will make things better. I am so tired of seeing him on the computer for hours at a time... checking Fantasy football, and Fantasy Basketball, and playing poker, just to get off the computer and go to the bar to play poker, or get up and go lay in the bed to watch TV... I could kill him somedays. He is so unsensitive!!!
  • Options

My husband has a lovely habit of making me think I have gone insane...If I get upset with him about ANYTHING he just passes it off to me being overly hormonal and emotional! 

ummm...just because I'm pregnant doesn't exclude you from being a jacka$$  all on your own!  But then I always have to second guess myself and try to figure out if I really am upset at him or if it just pregnancy craziness.....though I like to remind him that I am pretty sure he used to piss me off before so more than likely he is still actually doing it now!

Hmmm...I should defiantly consider if a malfunctioning bum-hole is the issue and get him a new one ASAP!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    it's comforting to know I'm not the only one who has a partner who blames everything on me being pregnant!
  • Options
    imageKingMama:

...But then I always have to second guess myself and try to figure out if I really am upset at him or if it just pregnancy craziness.....

I do this too. It drives me even crazier trying to figure it out! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"